Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Chelsea Supporters Club Gift to Juan Mata

I thought it was interesting that they would do this

Fabregras got one too when he played for le arse.

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      I thought it was interesting that they would do this
      Did This chelsea supporters club exist before abrahamovic came?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Did This chelsea supporters club exist before abrahamovic came?
        well i dont think a psg one exists right now and we will see one in the next few years

Comment

i saw one for arsenal but it looked photoshop. This one however looks like some gift some random iranian just gave him LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            i saw one for arsenal but it looked photoshop. This one however looks like some gift some random iranian just gave him LOL
            http://www.chelsealondon.ir/site/ind...01-25-17-04-43

Comment

i didnt read the farsi stuff but anyone can make a fan page....is it officially recognized by the club?

looks like his ammeh brought him a soghati from iran

Comment

It's so lame, why would you pick only one player? And if they wanted to just give it to one guy then it should have been more fitting if they had given it to Lampard. The gift is so generic as well, might as well gifted him a rug.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  i didnt read the farsi stuff but anyone can make a fan page....is it officially recognized by the club?

looks like his ammeh brought him a soghati from iran
                  yes if you read this page it says that the club was created in 1385 and was officially recognized by the club in aban of 1390 (so last year)

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    It's so lame, why would you pick only one player? And if they wanted to just give it to one guy then it should have been more fitting if they had given it to Lampard. The gift is so generic as well, might as well gifted him a rug.
                    definitely much cheaper than a rug, the frame is a crap plastic and the metal is not that expensive
                    a rug would go for over $1000 while this is just a few hundred dollars

Comment

definitely much cheaper than a rug, the frame is a crap plastic and the metal is not that expensive
                      a rug would go for over $1000 while this is just a few hundred dollars
                      I know, I was just pointing out the unoriginality of the gift along with the fact that they gave it to Mata makes me wonder if this was a collective decision. One would think an official fan club representing a nation would have some class and do this the right way.

Comment

well i dont think a psg one exists right now and we will see one in the next few years
                        I hope it won't be the case!

Comment

Working...
                        X