Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Haddadi likely traded to Toronto w/ Rudy Gay for Ed Davis and Jose Calderon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Haddadi likely traded to Toronto w/ Rudy Gay for Ed Davis and Jose Calderon

Source: Mark Stein

Hes probably thrilled haha

Raptors have 2 Cs, Aaron Gray and Valanciunas, but valanciunas is injured so he should get some PT early

Comment

Didn't Haddadi have issues with his visa every time the Grizzlies went to Toronto to play a game? Will this be a problem again?

Comment

i actually prefer him with toronto

Comment

i really hope this happens but grizzlies are stupid for trading rudy gay

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          Didn't Haddadi have issues with his visa every time the Grizzlies went to Toronto to play a game?
          i think they fixed that...i recall seeing him play in toronto lately

Comment

great move by raptors... funny how hamed and what it seems like his closest friend rudy they both are going together

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              i really hope this happens but grizzlies are stupid for trading rudy gay

Gay is one of the most overrated, overpaid players in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Darvish11 View Post
                Raptors have 2 Cs, Aaron Gray and Valanciunas, but valanciunas is injured so he should get some PT early
                Don't forget amir johnson
                He has been great recently

Comment

yeah but hes a PF no?

anyway it might be irrelevant:
                  http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Rudy_Gay_Trade (last line)

damn

Comment

Originally posted by Darvish11 View Post
                    yeah but hes a PF no?

anyway it might be irrelevant:
                    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Rudy_Gay_Trade (last line)

damn
                    What? I why would they do that?

Comment

lol wtf....why get him and then waive him?

Comment

^^cause that is part of the package, you get Rudy Gay and we will give you HH for free, now what you want to do with him is up to you, you can either keep him or waive him. so given that the Toronto has a busy roster, there is no room for HH. they will waive him.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          ^^cause that is part of the package, you get Rudy Gay and we will give you HH for free, now what you want to do with him is up to you, you can either keep him or waive him. so given that the Toronto has a busy roster, there is no room for HH. they will waive him.
                          well i still dont get how that makes the offer more attractive if they dont need him and cant get anything for him.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            well i still dont get how that makes the offer more attractive if they dont need him and cant get anything for him.
                            bc they are clearing up cap space...so if HH becomes a free-agent, which teams would be interested in signing him??? damn, his career just took a huge turn all of a sudden
                            sigpic

Comment

I blame hamed and grizz... from outside and from a fan point of view, he never seemed to show that desire and hunger wanting to play and win, all he cared about was chelo kabab and taking pics in teams airplane with rudy and posting it on Facebook. We barely saw any pics of him in the gym pumping iron and working on his game. he never reached out to great ones like Hakim or any other super star to help him out, the media would have gone crazy over that and that would have shown to other teams that this dude is here to play and nothing else(his value would have gone up). and i blame grizz for not really giving him a fair shot.

to me he never had a true nba career, he was like a water boy/ bench warmer for the team. bright side is he can go back to iran and play for Mahram Tehran :P

look at omer asik, was part of the bench mob with the bulls. barely played but he didn't gave up, he kept working on his game and look where he is now, great contract and i think he has improved SO MUCH since last year and still more room to improve his game.
                              Last edited by Ghormeh Sabzi; 01-30-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X