Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Haddadi likely traded to Toronto w/ Rudy Gay for Ed Davis and Jose Calderon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree it was good run while it lasted, he kind of fail through the cracks and some how managed to stay in nba for 5 years. hopefully he will find a new team that needs a back up, otherwise he will be heading back to iran pretty soon.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
      I blame hamed and grizz... from outside and from a fan point of view, he never seemed to show that desire and hunger wanting to play and win, all he cared about was chelo kabab and taking pics in teams airplane with rudy and posting it on Facebook. We barely saw any pics of him in the gym pumping iron and working on his game. he never reached out to great ones like Hakim or any other super star to help him out, the media would have gone crazy over that and that would have shown to other teams that this dude is here to play and nothing else(his value would have gone up). and i blame grizz for not really giving him a fair shot.

to me he never had a true nba career, he was like a water boy/ bench warmer for the team. bright side is he can go back to iran and play for Mahram Tehran :P

look at omer asik, was part of the bench mob with the bulls. barely played but he didn't gave up, he kept working on his game and look where he is now, great contract and i think he has improved SO MUCH since last year and still more room to improve his game.

Totally agree

he coulda done alot more but its partly due to NOT knowing how to do it and no one really teaching him. BUT he also was alongside some of the best talent in marc gasol and zach randolph and he still didnt improve much.

he doesnt have to go to iran....he can play in europe or asia.....and he can still get with another nba team if he really tries but he prob will go for the money and sign with some euro team

and im sad to see this happen.....mostly cuz he truly didnt get a real chance. He never played 2 games in a row or any type of consistent playing time...its really hard to show your game with the limited time he got.

Comment

^^well lets cross our fingers, maybe his "party planner" agent can get him a new team.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

apparently that visa issue is one of the reasons he is getting waived

Comment

Samad nikkah bahrami just posted on fb that hamed, is now a raptor thanks to some guy named rajabzadeh

Comment

so many different stories

hopefully rudy gay can put in a good word for him

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...heir-advantage

Comment

well they apparently gave him the #55 shirt so idk if hes getting waived

Comment

poor guy gets such bad reviews

his offense is actually good and he can shoot the ball very well. its just that they dont let him do that. he has shown quite a number of times some good jump shots. but analysts are only impressed by speed and agility and they dont necessarily have much info on lesser known players like hamed. so i cant take their reviews as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                      well they apparently gave him the #55 shirt so idk if hes getting waived
                      i think they'd be stupid to just waive hime....they can atleast try to dish him off to another team and get something for him

Comment

This trade may rejuvenate Hadadi's NBA career. A change of scenery may help him get into the line-up. There are members here who question Hadadi's commitment, devotion, or passion to the game during his tenure with the Grizzlies. But I think it's not fair because Hollins really never gave him an opportunity to showcase his skills. Sources say that the Raptors may waive him since they're loaded in the center position but there are plenty of teams who will be interested in him. You can't teach size and he'll be picked up by a team. I hope he realizes that this is a second chance for him to make a name for himself and earn his way to be a contributing members for any team.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/roster/2012

he is on their roster but on their website they only welcome rudy no welcome to hamed
                          sigpic

Comment

^^that is because no one outside of Memphis knows HH. Rudy Guy is their poster boy now and the new face of the Toronto Raptor as they try to become a competitive team in the future. He is now their franchise player where they will build the team around him.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by palangheTM View Post
                              http://www.nba.com/raptors/roster/2012

he is on their roster but on their website they only welcome rudy no welcome to hamed
                              maybe we should send them email and tell them why they didn't recognize Hamed... Hamed Haddadi Forever!

Comment

I would start a petition. Also mention the Persian Gulf while we are at it. Kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X