Behdad Salimi Vs. Kourosh Bagheri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
    Is there a stream for the 2013 Weightlifting championship? Anyone has any links?
    You have multiple choices:
    Iranian TV3 with Telewebion.com
    and Footballitarin.com

or:
    http://www.livestream365.com/de/eurosport#
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/20131021/vv...85-668403.html

Have fun

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

بهداد سلیمی: رضازاده مدال طلای جهانی را از &#1

Comment

Lol at ppl giving credit to bagheri and rezazadeh, weigtlifting is only and only about tetesteron and other doping

Comment

^

and that shows your level of knowledge on weightlifting. thanks for sharing this with us.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I really hope Rezazadeh comes in and calms the tensions down. This is totally unnecessary.

Comment

Taghian's results today were pretty shameful. He was more than 20kg's under his personal best over all total.

We only got 1 shot left for a medal and thats in the 105+kg with Molaei but I wont be surprised if he chokes too.

Worse than not wining a medal, our performance at the World's will only embolden that bastard Salimi and he will talk even more shit and will milk our abysmal showing as much as he can. What a shame...

On a side note, I dont think anyone will be able to catch the Chinese any more when it comes to weightlifting. They are in a different league by themselves in a lot of sports and weightlifting has been added to that list

Comment

Iran wont do shit anymore, all will choke at this wc.
                  Too many problems inside.....

Comment

سرمربی تیم ملی وزنه برداری استعفا کرد

Comment

truly a shame to witness this

i went and saw cyrus cylinder last night, felt so moved and it was a powerful moment....only to come on this site and see this in one of our most beloved sports and pahlevans going through this bs.

just like our history we dont lose to foreigners, we lose to ourselves each and every time.

Comment

Bagheri resigned as coach, rezazadeh laughed and said i wont accept it lol, funny country.
                        Shameful that bagheri comes on tv todaY and said iran became third in total and that he is somehow happy because its a good result, why do u resign then?

Comment

Originally posted by Diegoo View Post
                          Bagheri resigned as coach, rezazadeh laughed and said i wont accept it lol, funny country.
                          Shameful that bagheri comes on tv todaY and said iran became third in total and that he is somehow happy because its a good result, why do u resign then?
                          he prob means good result for what he had

Comment

اشک های بهداد سلیمی در برنامه زنده

Comment

^^i lost me after he said " be esgheh rahbar". i stop watching it after that
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                ^^i lost me after he said " be esgheh rahbar". i stop watching it after that
                                and people thought he was someone good against Rezazadeh ! actually he is the next Rezazadeh, probably even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X