No announcement yet.

Behdad Salimi Vs. Kourosh Bagheri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ very unfair clipping of the full, 2-hour video, they even censored salimi's own words in this 6-minute nonsense, which includes a long segment including previous team coaches and caretakers talking about how terrible this situation is and the extensive unfairness against these five world champions. you can see the full video here:
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=7624

please don't judge based on this short, biased clip.

also, re: "rahbar" comments, the dude is in iran, it's like "when in rome..", what do you guys expect him to say?? nafasetoon az jaaye garmi dar miyad..

Comment

Behdad Salimi Vs. Kourosh Bagheri

In a sane country first they would Fire rezazadeh and bagheri and would bring in a new professional team to end this chaos and shameful mess

Comment

مراسم آشتی کنان بهدادسلیمی و حسین رضازاده در تلویزیون

Comment

i love how iranians SHIT on each other and ruin everyone's image, then they make up and become good friends as if nothing happened

ONLY IN IRAN do i see this

ive seen fights where they are ready to stab each other and murder someone, then 2 seconds later they are kissing and ghorboon sadagheh like best friends

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
            ^^ very unfair clipping of the full, 2-hour video, they even censored salimi's own words in this 6-minute nonsense, which includes a long segment including previous team coaches and caretakers talking about how terrible this situation is and the extensive unfairness against these five world champions. you can see the full video here:
            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=7624

please don't judge based on this short, biased clip.

also, re: "rahbar" comments, the dude is in iran, it's like "when in rome..", what do you guys expect him to say?? nafasetoon az jaaye garmi dar miyad..
            oh please cut the BS, he does not have to say anything about the "rahbar" as if his life depends on it!! many great athletes in iran never bowed down to anyone and that is how they became legends. this guy for a sake of getting a piece a land, money etc.... which he truly deserves should not kiss ass to anyone!!! IRI needs him more than he needs IRI
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              i love how iranians SHIT on each other and ruin everyone's image, then they make up and become good friends as if nothing happened

ONLY IN IRAN do i see this
              hatman baad az in barnamehe ke raftan biroone estudio tof kardan beham
              ghashang maloom bood comedye

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                oh please cut the BS, he does not have to say anything about the "rahbar" as if his life depends on it!! many great athletes in iran never bowed down to anyone and that is how they became legends. this guy for a sake of getting a piece a land, money etc.... which he truly deserves should not kiss ass to anyone!!! IRI needs him more than he needs IRI
                Our very own Gholamreza Takhti didn't bow down to the leadership one bit. He is now Iran's most famous and loved athlete ever.

Comment

there is a long list of athletes who never bow down to anyone, Hejazi, daei, karimi, Kia, hashemian, nekunam among others!!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

I still believe Bagheri's version of what happened over these 5 wrestlers. We will likely never find out the exact story/truth.

I think this is a very stupid move by our wweightlifting federation. If the federation believed Bagheri then they should have banned these weightlifters from competing again for Iran. Call me crazy but I think all athletes, no matter the sport, should perform for their countries no matter what issues they are dealing with. Its one thing to dislike your coach or feel offended by your coach but this in my view is not a valid reason to not only boycott your national team but encourage other weightlifters to do the same.

Now, if the federation believed the weightlifters and their accounts of what happened, then Bagheri should have been fired much earlier. In my opinion, Iran's weightlifting federation just showed its incompetence by how it handled the situation. Bagheri wasn't fired prior to the worlds and the wrestlers who staged this mutiny are allowed to come back to the national team... Essentially, the federation chose neither option allowing this embarrassing situation to fester. Makes no sense at all.

Comment

^

you mean weightlifters not wrestlers.

and Bagheri wasn't fired, he resigned, but the federation still wants to keep him and is rejecting his resignation.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ Yes that is what I meant. Weightlifters not wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                          ^ Yes that is what I meant. Weightlifters not wrestlers.
                          Speaking of wrestlers, does anyone know who our wrestling coach was for the last Olympics? Whoever it was, the guy was really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Champs View Post
                            Speaking of wrestlers, does anyone know who our wrestling coach was for the last Olympics? Whoever it was, the guy was really good!
                            Mohammad Bana for Greco team and Rasoul Khadem for freestyle

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                              I still believe Bagheri's version of what happened over these 5 wrestlers. We will likely never find out the exact story/truth.

I think this is a very stupid move by our wweightlifting federation. If the federation believed Bagheri then they should have banned these weightlifters from competing again for Iran. Call me crazy but I think all athletes, no matter the sport, should perform for their countries no matter what issues they are dealing with. Its one thing to dislike your coach or feel offended by your coach but this in my view is not a valid reason to not only boycott your national team but encourage other weightlifters to do the same.

Now, if the federation believed the weightlifters and their accounts of what happened, then Bagheri should have been fired much earlier. In my opinion, Iran's weightlifting federation just showed its incompetence by how it handled the situation. Bagheri wasn't fired prior to the worlds and the wrestlers who staged this mutiny are allowed to come back to the national team... Essentially, the federation chose neither option allowing this embarrassing situation to fester. Makes no sense at all.
                              i agree with that as well

in the end its for your COUNTRY and not some club....if it was a club then yes its fine to boycott but for your country and how many people are considering you a hero...you should've just sucked it up, went and won the gold and then stepped aside saying i only did this for my people and i dont like the coach, f the federation, i'm out. This woulda been a classy move that would've made him even more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                                Mohammad Bana for Greco team and Rasoul Khadem for freestyle
                                Thanks, these guys seem like really talented coaches! They should write books on wrestling and preserve what they know and teach people. They are an authority on the subject and I'm guessing they're coaching is the reason why we're doing so good in wrestling recently?

Comment

Working...
                                X