Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think either Real or Barca can come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think either Real or Barca can come back?

Football is an amazing yet strange game.
    After watching my favorite Spurs score 3 goals in 7 minutes against man city last week.....
    Of Course it is hard for either to make a come back......but let's not forget Barca has already done it once this year!! Besides, Football Gods are on their side...They certainly don't wish to see an all German Final - Who does?.

no way as the Germans are on fire!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

lol is this a joke?, german defense isnt la liga defense, not happening.....
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

nope, Bayern and Dortmund will play the final
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

yes they can, thanks to one man! and one man only! THE REF

Comment

Real 5-1
            Barca 6-1
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by palangheTM View Post
              Real 5-1
              Barca 6-1
              ...then you woke up
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

The final will be played between a German and a Spanish Team.......whichever team from Spian that goes up 2-0 by halftime will play in the Final.

Comment

I highly doubt it that it will be Barca because I can't think of Bayern not scoring with all those attacking force.
                  There might a chance for Madrid since Dortmund's defense isn't as strong. I don't know how can people forget quickly the way dortmund got ripped apart by Malaga in the previous round. So I still think Madrid can do the unpredictable but they will have to show a lot of character and play better than the first leg. All year long we heard from that they are concentrating on only 1 thing and that is to win the champions league, to me in the first leg that was not a performance of a team that wants to win the champions league.
                  sigpic

Comment

If it was an Italian team id say yes, cuz theyd go there to defend. the germans run for 90 minutes as if the match just started and that is hard to break down, the spanish players will get tired before germans , and unless there is a goal in the first 10 mins then no chance
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i highly doubt either will make a come back. Unless they start off very welll...like scoring 2 goals in the first 10 min. Then they'll get pumped up to score more. Its all a game of momentum. Sure it seems like comebacks are impossible but it all depends on the momentum. Recall last year Milan beat Arsenal 4-0 at home and 2nd leg in London, Arsenal ALMOST made a comeback winning 3-0

side note:
                      its amazing to me how even with extra refs some calls dont get called. In the Bayern-Barca game there was a handball in the box that the replay was with the camera behind the extra ref so u can see both his back (with the light blue shirt) and the handball in one frame. And still NOTHING! So the question is what the hell is the point of the extra ref?? if he cant make calls or see things like this that the normal ref can miss, then why even have him there? These guys have 1 job and 1 job only and they fail at that too.

Comment

I think Real has a higher chance of making a comeback than Barcelona, all they need is 3-0, which is not impossible..

Comment

Madrid has an away goal, so its very possible

Comment

Those matches were fixed anyway

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                              Those matches were fixed anyway
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X