GENOA 14 -5
    LIVORNO 13 +1
    SAMPDORIA 13 +2
    CAGLIARI 12 -3
    CHIEVO 12 0
    BOLOGNA 11 -1
    CATANIA 7 -2

http://sport.panorama.it/calcio/clas...rori-arbitrali

in case you are wondering, a table without errors of your friends in yellow.
    LOL you're gonna resort to a bs table as your supporting argument?

yea let me make one too with bogus allegations....Then Hellas Verona can probably win the league

Comment

@the-ali we miss you neegga

Comment

Osvaldo new signing....free loan with option to buy
        personally i dont think we needed him but im willling to give him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          Osvaldo new signing....free loan with option to buy
          personally i dont think we needed him but im willling to give him a chance
          they guy is crap, totally flopped in epl.

Comment

man it looks like vidal is tearin shit up this season!! would you guys say hes the best player of the season?
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

lol i panicked when i heard juve was getting pato xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                they guy is crap, totally flopped in epl.

he had that one super goal against man city tho

yea he's just for 5th striker, we usually have to have a crap one just in case of injuries and suspensions....he was free, but now we have 6 way too much, he prob wont play much and he's back to southapmton. He can be an awesome player but he has attitude problems

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  man it looks like vidal is tearin shit up this season!! would you guys say hes the best player of the season?

the guy is a beast! 16 goals in all competition....11 in serie A

he is the best player and im sure lots of offer for him, marchisio and pogba are lining up. which sucks cuz i hate to lose them, i dont care about the money, its about building a CL winning team. If Juve management are stupid, they would sell, but if they wanna make an elite team, we have one of the best mids, we have to keep them. all we're missing are some fast world class wingers or fullbacks. our attack can get better too but mainly the wings.

Comment

Hellas Verona in the early kickoff. I have Marchisio and Tevez Scoring.

Comment

Very disappointing Juventus. Hope they will recruit some strong players and not to lose against a club like Benfica.

Comment

I'm sorry to say it, but entire Serie-A has turned in to sh!t.
                        I remember times when such clubs as Juventus, Milan, Inter etc were feared in Europe, nowadays they are just a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I remember times when such clubs as Juventus, Milan, Inter etc were feared in Europe, nowadays they are just a joke..
                          its cuz of huge investors in other countries taking all the stars each year. every transfer window, some of the biggest signing out are outta serie A teams. regardless its still an exciting competitive league where even the small teams make it hard for the good teams. unlike the other leagues where the top 2 or 3 ass rape the rest. lol

its all about the tactical game....which the rest of europe are following the same in CL...

Comment

SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI....CAMPIONE D' ITALIA SIAMO NOI

2014 champs! 3 in a row

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hERBuq97-QQ

With a couple of good signings we're gonna make a comeback at CL! Forza Juve

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              I agree.
                              Though I'm not a supporter of Italian clubs, it's a pity that they are no more present at top level European clubs.

Comment

Re: Juventus F.C. Thread

I agree but I think Juve is on their way to redeem Italys name in cl

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X