Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as Manchester United manager Moyes to be named as successor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as Manchester United manager Moyes to be named as successor

what he has won with Manchester United

13 Premier League titles
    5 FA Cups
    4 League Cups
    2 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup Winners' Cup
    1 Uefa Super Cup
    1 Intercontinental Cup
    1 Fifa Club World Cup
    10 Community Shields

MANCHESTER UNITED have confirmed Alex Ferguson will retire at the end of the season after 27 years at the club.

sigpic

even though i hate Man U....i got respect for ferguson....u dont see many coaches or players that stay with a club like he has. i'm sick of these players and coaches jumping ship every year

im hoping Conte becomes like Ferguson for Juve

Comment

The greatest manager of our time, wont see another like him soon. A truly sad day for all united fans across the globe. Gonna miss you Sir Alex

Comment

News just in. Rooney has asked for a transfer request. Chelsea most likely his destination.

Comment

Who was his BEST buy?
          1-Cantona
          2-Van Persey
          3-Rooney
          4-Ronaldo
          5-Van Nistelrooy

Comment

Now that Ferguson is leaving, I hope United doesn't pull off a Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
              Who was his BEST buy?
              1-Cantona
              2-Van Persey
              3-Rooney
              4-Ronaldo
              5-Van Nistelrooy
              Forlan

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
                Who was his BEST buy?
                1-Cantona
                2-Van Persey
                3-Rooney
                4-Ronaldo
                5-Van Nistelrooy
                In my opinion, Cantona.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Forlan
                  or could it be Juan Sebastien Veron

Comment

Beckham
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

its good to see all the big teams goin down....so make room for Juve
                      Man U wont be the same without fergie...madrid losing mou and getting rid of half the team, and they'll search for perfection AGAIN, barca done with their same old style, bayern will get ruined by guardiola...dortmund ruined by bayern takin their players....rest of english, italian, spanish and german teams arent that good...so yea it'll be interesting next year haha

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                        In my opinion, Cantona.

agree with you somewhat 83.71%
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

First thing I did this morning was trying to convince myself this is a bad dream, all a bad dream. What the man has done for this club is hard to say in words and I'm eternally grateful for what he's done for for this club. Though I have no idea how life without Fergie will will look like, United without him just doesn't feel right. He's everything I love about the club and ever since I watched Untied I only saw one man. But I can only look forward to a new chapter in the clubs history. What will change? What will remain the same? We're going into a new era where everyone else expects us to decline, we will show the world that Sir Alex Ferguson has built a club that will remain throughout the ages, rather than die down. I still loved United during the dark days, and still will, if that happens to be our future. Thank you Sir Alex for all the great years.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm laughing at people that think this empire Fergie has build will eve go down. He will still be at the club as a director so I don't see how David Moyes could fail.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rumors has it that Rooney could be leaving as well ? Damn Its already too much sinking the fact that Fergie is leaving and now I gotta deal with my favorite player also ? fml
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X