Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as Manchester United manager Moyes to be named as successor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea supporter, but hats off to the best coach of all time.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

arsenal supporter over here but definitely a sad day for the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        Rumors has it that Rooney could be leaving as well ? Damn Its already too much sinking the fact that Fergie is leaving and now I gotta deal with my favorite player also ? fml
        lol rooney transfer rumors are more common than TM friendly cancellations. i doubt its anything serious

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
          Who was his BEST buy?
          1-Cantona
          2-Van Persey
          3-Rooney
          4-Ronaldo
          5-Van Nistelrooy
          mark bosnich even khodadad scored against him and left him soorakhed on the field

i think ronaldo because
          1) clearly what he has become today is superhuman and on another level compared to the rest
          2) cristiano was a no name compared to van nistelroy, van persie or even rooney and cantona who had already started making headlines before joining man utd.

in short, ronaldo was the least known out of all players when he waas bought and he developed into a much more complete player than all the rest of them..
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I know many here dont like arabs and arab commentator! But this video is really great!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
              Rumors has it that Rooney could be leaving as well ? Damn Its already too much sinking the fact that Fergie is leaving and now I gotta deal with my favorite player also ? fml
              Honestly Pouria, I think we've taken the best from Rooney, He hasn't been playing well, always unfit. He's just not the player he use to be and considering we have been benching Herndadez, who never complains and scores goals like crazy, I wouldn't be sad losing him also with varies rumours of a few superstar players joining us, it's for the best really.

Comment

Not a Manchester United fan but Thank you Sir Alex! Hahaha it should be Jol as successor
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Honestly Pouria, I think we've taken the best from Rooney, He hasn't been playing well, always unfit. He's just not the player he use to be and considering we have been benching Herndadez, who never complains and scores goals like crazy, I wouldn't be sad losing him also with varies rumours of a few superstar players joining us, it's for the best really.
                  you can't say that, the guy is the face of Manchester United right now. I would be depressed if he leaves !
                  and I'm not bragging but I remember I called it 3 years ago that David Moyes will be SAF successor.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X