Franck Ribery drenched in Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were so many funny things in this piece I had to post it: From converting to another religion for a girl, to then cheating on her and sleeping with a prostitute, to admitting sleeping with the prostitute was wrong because she was underage, to running away from beer....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Well he screwed up with the sex scandal, and he knows it. But the fact that he told the team he stays away from alcohol and Jerome poured it on him is pretty insensitive of his teammates.

Comment

^ drinking alcohol has nothing to do with being covered by it, hes just being a little ***** at this point.

I love ribery, but the guy has some issues.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

im sure if there is a hell and he is going to it due to islamic rules his sex scandal if he is guilty of it will be more of a issue than being covered by beer. Regardless, hell of a player
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          There were so many funny things in this piece I had to post it: From converting to another religion for a girl, to then cheating on her and sleeping with a prostitute, to admitting sleeping with the prostitute was wrong because she was underage, to running away from beer....

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            ^ drinking alcohol has nothing to do with being covered by it, hes just being a little ***** at this point.

I love ribery, but the guy has some issues.

Comment

Boateng did the right thing! People who say keep politics out of Football i say keep freaking religion out of football!

Comment

it was non-alcoholic beer lol
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

They had the same celebration when karimi was there but they didnt mess with him

Comment

In my eyes its just disrespectful. When he said i dont want this then everyone should accept it.
                    sigpic

Comment

no joke it was non-alcoholic beer

Comment

if we are going to be technical, alcohol is considered najes by muslims and therefore muslims dont want to be touched by it

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          im sure if there is a hell and he is going to it due to islamic rules his sex scandal if he is guilty of it will be more of a issue than being covered by beer. Regardless, hell of a player
                          unless it was a temporary marriage which is legal in Islam..

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                            if we are going to be technical, alcohol is considered najes by muslims and therefore muslims dont want to be touched by it
                            I think it has to do with intoxication, not alcohol itself exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              unless it was a temporary marriage which is legal in Islam..
                              Onyl for shia. Sunnis dont have a time marriage (Muttah)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X