Congrats to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Japan

First team to qualify for Brazil 2014...
    What a huge accomplishment for Japan FA!!!
    Last edited by puddha; 06-04-2013, 08:38 AM.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comgrats to Japan

Commmgrats

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

My IINGLAND not bery gud
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Do we have Japanese members?

Comment

That's not a huge accomplishment IMO, but pretty much the norm for Japan these days - Best team in Asia for several years now.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Also congrats to qatar.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

"I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Iran and Japan also qualified as first teams for worldcup 2006.. yadesh bekheyr,,
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Congratulations to Japan. They are head and shoulders above all the other teams in Asia.

Comment

By far the best team in Asia in my opinion - such depth to their squad.
                    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                    X