Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volleyball world league

Irans debut!

lost to russia in russia today 3-0 but first 2 sets were to 23 and 22, very close

Next game is tomorrow against Russia again :-)
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

oh oh no way we get outta that group lol

but its good to see our volleyball amongst the elite

Comment

Iam suprised volley-ball is not more popular than that, its a fun sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
          Iam suprised volley-ball is not more popular than that, its a fun sport.
          in iran?? it is very popular. i know many people who play. even here in US, there are lots of iroonis who play..alot of older guys too, like in their 40s and 50s lol
          but jsut like all our other sports, not enough attention

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            in iran?? it is very popular. i know many people who play. even here in US, there are lots of iroonis who play..alot of older guys too, like in their 40s and 50s lol
            but jsut like all our other sports, not enough attention
            I mean worldwide is not popular like Basketball or Handball.

Comment

iran lost 3-1

lost 23, 22, 18
              won 17

shame they did good soon it will in tehran to serbia will get load in azadi

Comment

iran 2 3 Serbia

Full azadi stadium incredible atmoshpere and super game by Iran who won 13p more than serbia but lost 3 sets with 2p difference. HEARTBREAK, game again in 2 days against serbia can Iran bounce back?

Comment

I watched the match today, what a true heartbreak, I thought Iran won when they came back and tied the sets 2-2 but let us not forget that the serb team is a very good one and is the champion of europe
                  sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

won today a huge game 3-2 what a win!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      won today a huge game 3-2 what a win!
                      MATCH INFO

“We are so glad that win the match .We took the game from a very good team of Europe. It is a glory for us. In our meeting I asked players what they have learned from first match. They had a good idea. We gave two sets in this match but we learned a lot from Serbia especially in defense and dig. Most important matter for us was fighting spirit of the team, we fought till last point .For me learning of players is very important. It is more important than the words of head coach. As Capitan Marouf said fighting spirit of players was high. “ said Julio Velasco head coach of Iran.
                      Igor Kolakovic head coach of Serbia said “ it was a tough match .Congratulations to Iran team. They deserved this win. They believed much more than us for win. Our chance in set 4th was high, but we did not take it “

“ It was a good match ,we had hard time by coming back from pervious matches. We played well in first match but today we played bad in 2 sets. Aim of any team is win in each game .Iran is playing in world league for the first time. We were expecting to have this number of spectators in the hall both team played well “ said Dragan Stankovic Capitan and opposite player of Serbia.

Saeed Marouf Player N.4 of Iran as the Capitan said” Win of today proved that we were good and we were deserve to win the first match also. All 12 players we playing in the court .The fans helped us a lot. In 3rd set we lost our control .Playing with good team cause to get experience from them It is the first time we are playing in the world league. So play by play we would do play better “

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyball/co...No=48&No=40105

Comment

Italy vs iran

28 June 2013 - Modena - 20:00 CET / 22.30 IRAN

tv info: iran tv3 / jaamejam 2 / rai sport 1 / jazeera sport hd2
                        / polsat sport extra hd
                        Last edited by PERSIANMAFIA; 06-30-2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

links to watch here, starts in 90 min
                          http://firstrowus.eu/sport/others.html

Comment

^^ Is it just me or do all the streams from that link just show an Italian presenter on a frozen screen ? lol

EDIT: working now.

Comment

apparently i.r. sansur is not working

Comment

Working...
                              X