Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 FIBA Asia Championship (1st-11th of August)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea beat China in the other game, but I wouldn't call it a shock as media calls it. Korea has been getting better lately while China has gone in the opposite direction. I still think that Iran is better than both, but Korea should be taken seriously.

The drawings of the groups in this tournament were really weird. I guess they didn't pay attention to seedings as Iran was put in the same group as China and Korea, who all probably are top3 in Asia. With the loss for China today, there is a high possibility that we could face them in the semifinals rather than in the finals. Finishing second in this group will actually give you an easier path, because the best team you could possibly face will be Japan, Jordan (who both lost) or Philippines (who is struggling big against a poor Saudi Arabia).

Comment

WTF?! 115-25?!?! that has to be one of the most embarrassing score lines for any side in basketball i have ever seen.

dameh TM garm!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

wow wat would be the score if US played malaysia? loool

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          wow wat would be the score if US played malaysia? loool
          Probably 160+ to 6

In the first 1/4 Iran beat Malaysia 41-3! The starters were benched for the second 1/4. US would score at least 40 every 1/4.

Comment

which time at the day will the south korea game start? (local time)

Comment

China beat Malaysia 113-22, thus a winning margin of 91 points. China's star Yi Jianlian didn't play a single minute.

Originally posted by Pakzad98 View Post
              which time at the day will the south korea game start? (local time)
              Game starts 17.45 local time (assuming you live in Sweden, it will be at 11.45).

Comment

http://cdn.livetvstatic.ru/webplayer...23&ci=564&si=3
                watch iran game here. 51-41 after 3rd quarter. vs korea.

Comment

Iran 76-65 Korea
                  Good game. Bahrami and Haddadi were absolute beasts. Haddadi had 30pts and 13 rebounds i think

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    Iran 76-65 Korea
                    Good game. Bahrami and Haddadi were absolute beasts. Haddadi had 30pts and 13 rebounds i think
                    kamrani had like 15assists. samad scored 23p. korea had no answer for Hamed, or else the game was close

Comment

no highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        no highlights?

Comment

lol at the end where hamed gets into something with the korean guy.

Comment

highlights of malaysia match:

Comment

Qatar has Jarvis Hayes and ex NBA player. He never even played in Qatar I have no idea how they gave him Qatari citizenship. Qatar's a joke on the football pitch and the basketball court.

Comment

from the highlights HH has not impressed me one bit. he is only tall, that is all!!! no talent at all
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X