Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 FIBA Asia Championship (1st-11th of August)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw 10 15 min of the game, hadadi had 3-4 free throws but didnt make any of them ............in general like persian eagle said it seems to me only his hight is his advantage.......... but only first game of him ive ever seen but didnt see anything special

his jersey says Ehadadi my cousin says his name is Hamed Ein Hadadi since he is iranian arab .........thats why i was always confused with ehadadi and hadadi

Comment

^^ he was just standing around, there were couple of plays were the korean player beat him to the basket for a layup or a rebound and he was toooo slow to react to it!! considering he has been in nba for 4 years he should have the IQ and smarts to step up and play like a nba player!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        from the highlights HH has not impressed me one bit. he is only tall, that is all!!! no talent at all
        What? He's a beast bro, he just doesn't have the confidence to compete in the NBA. But he can play the game well and has decent bb IQ. A player that drops 30 pts, gets over ten rebounds a game in the international stage is talented.

Comment

Korea just beat Malaysia 80-58 only just now.

Iran vs. China in about 3 hours.

Comment

from the highlights HH has not impressed me one bit. he is only tall, that is all!!! no talent at all
            Seriously dude, what do u have against this kid?? Who are you comparing him to? Dwight or Gasol's??

He is beasting in the Asian Championship and is clearly the MVP with a huge margin. He dropped 30 & 13 against probably the 2nd best team of the tournament. In fact HH has a pretty good basketball IQ. He passes well and has a good positioning for rebounds. Look at Jaber Rouzbahani or even Hasheem Thabeet who is in the NBA. It's not all about the height, he's got skills.

The b itching against Hamed is getting pretty annoying.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=6264
              her is a link for the game against china!

Comment

iran had 17-4 at most, inasane 1st q by iran. One of its better ever. Samad 10p in 6or7min

Comment

sick lead at half iran will win it

Comment

China get owned bif time! Im so going to FIBA 2014 World Cup if we make it. Its in spain close and cheap

Comment

Good win, but I have to say that China really stinks without Yi Jianlian (Iran would probably have beaten them anyway).

Did anyone see the tape Haddadi had on his arm? Not only is the printing of Irans shirts ridiculous (abnormally long names, different kind of fonts on different shirts - and also why does Iran have a shirt sponsor (a macaroni brand) at all?), I just realized today that Haddadi had his arm tattoo covered with tape. This never was a problem before in the NT, but apparently he has had it covered since the first game in this tournament. Just like Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad he has probably been forced to do so by IR, but I didn't think it would happen to Hamed since it has been exposed lots of times before.

Vaghan khak bar IR for their antics!

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        Good win, but I have to say that China really stinks without Yi Jianlian (Iran would probably have beaten them anyway).

Did anyone see the tape Haddadi had on his arm? Not only is the printing of Irans shirts ridiculous (abnormally long names, different kind of fonts on different shirts - and also why does Iran have a shirt sponsor (a macaroni brand) at all?), I just realized today that Haddadi had his arm tattoo covered with tape. This never was a problem before in the NT, but apparently he has had it covered since the first game in this tournament. Just like Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad he has probably been forced to do so by IR, but I didn't think it would happen to Hamed since it has been exposed lots of times before.

Vaghan khak bar IR for their antics!
                        I don't know if that's exactly the reason, cuz Oshin Sahakian's tattoo isn't covered at all. Don't know if HH has anything special written that has made it inappropriate in those sick minds of them.

Comment

so does anyone know how the next round works?? the format is weird this year
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

iran will play india, bahrain and kazak, should be 3 wins and then iran will be big favorites in the quarterfinal. then korea or china might be up in the semis

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
                              I don't know if that's exactly the reason, cuz Oshin Sahakian's tattoo isn't covered at all. Don't know if HH has anything special written that has made it inappropriate in those sick minds of them.
                              You're right, I never payed attention to Sahakhian, who indeed hasn't covered his. I guess I reacted on the tape Haddadi had on his arm, but it's still weird because it has not been a problem before. From the looks of it, it seems to be a whirl-shaped tree-headed dragon of some sort, so I don't how IR would find that one in particular offensive, while Sahakhian's barb wire is fine. Maybe because Haddadi is the star/front figure they told him to cover it. Hard to say...

Actually, it is like last time (and the one before that), where the top 3 teams from each group advance to the second round and face the top 3 teams from another group. In this case it will be Kazakhstan, Bahrain and India and out of these 6 teams 4 will advance to the quarterfinals, where they will face the other top 4 teams from the other group.

Next round will be a joke though. Iran, China and Korea will go through with ease, the other three teams are slightly better than Malaysia. As for the quarterfinals, it's likely that we will face either Japan or Jordan.

Comment

it is best for iran to finish top of the group in this round to avoid either korea or china, these two teams usually get better as the tournament goes on and iran usually chocks in games that really matter!!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X