Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 FIBA Asia Championship (1st-11th of August)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Anyone havd links for the game today?
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=6385

Comment

Its amazing how against iran the english commentators are

Comment

Is Iran's outside shooting and ball movement around the perimeter always this bad?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

man we really need kazemi for these final games. he doesn't choke like some of the players do when under pressure like haddadi and co. he lifts the iran team.
          hope iran wins this and heads to world cup 2014 in spain with kazemi.

Comment

Iran 35-34 after first half.

Iran is in my opinion the better side, but they have made some bad turnovers which have been costly. Also the 3 point shooting have been abysmal so far - either it has been contested shots taken or shots taken by players who aren't supposed to. Afagh has been completely invisible and Kamrani has not been dominating like he has in the earlier games. Bahrami had a good first quarter but a poor second, while Haddadi has stepped up in the second quarter, but we still need more from him.

If we continue to play like this and the Philippines go hot from the 3, it could end with a loss. Just minimize the TOs and don't take unnecessary shots.

Comment

Wtf is going on with Iran's defense? Well I should be asking where is it because there seems to e absolutely none...Philippines hair ads are just blowing by our guys every time and are either getting an open shot or hitting the open man
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The commentators are one step short of openly cheering for the hosts?!
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

HH needs to dunk the ball every time he gets it that low in the post!!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

shabkhe 3 commentator che ghadar koosoo sheer mighe, maro ghayieed
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

throw it down big man throw it down big man
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

madar jeeeendeh chegadar zeeeeer mezaneh
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

We are the champions!!!!
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Congrats guys great accomplishment from our boys! Mashallah Iran!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Iran cruised through the tourney not even close to being beaten once and without one of our best players Arsalan Kazemi. Pretty impressive hopefully we can make the next round in the world championships with kazemi

Comment

couldnt they score in the last feeaking second !!!! I HAD MY MONEY ON THAT GAME!!!

didnt lose anything got every back but iran just needed one more point for me to win... khak to sareshon you had a free scoring chance

Comment

Working...
                                X