Respect to Uzbekistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Uzbekistan

With this QWC 2014, I have understood that Uzbekistan is a nation to be respected!
    They always speak about football and never about politics or sympathy (see for example the Koreans or the Arabs).
    So I can only say RESPECT TO UZBEKISTAN!

you can respect any country you like you don't have to make a thread about it on persian forum
    khoob bemal tamitooni to in mogeiyate be in hassasiye wcq mige respect to ragib ke chi

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
      you can respect any country you like you don't have to make a thread about iti
      LMFAO
      i cracked at work

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
        you can respect any country you like you don't have to make a thread about it on persian forum
        khoob bemal tamitooni to in mogeiyate be in hassasiye wcq mige respect to ragib ke chi
        There is no need to be rude. Uzbekistan play nice football - if you watched the SK and Uzbek game it was much more entertaining in the actual quality of football played regardless of the score. Uzbekistan on the whole has been more impressive than Iran during the qualifying process irrelevant of whether we progress or they do. The progress of their national team has been tenfold better than Iran since 2006 and that must be respected so fair enough to Hajik.

Perhaps next time you need not bother commenting.
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          LMFAO
          i cracked at work
          azbas dare misooze

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
          Perhaps next time you need not bother commenting.

zer nazan

Comment

i thought i recalled some negative words towards us when we played them....it was either before or after the game

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
              There is no need to be rude. Uzbekistan play nice football - if you watched the SK and Uzbek game it was much more entertaining in the actual quality of football played regardless of the score...
              Were you watching the same game?

I saw a weak Uzbek side, devoid of ideas, lacking in any real threat. They were mostly dominated by Korea, and on the rare occasion that they did make it into the Korean half they usually took a shot from about 50 yards out.

Having said that, I would still prefer to see the Uzbeks succeed and progress compared to any of the grassrolling arab nations.

Comment

I know one person who doesn't show Uzbekistan any respect...

No but seriously, they are a decent team to at least get 11 points in 7 games right? They only have 2 losses and they gained 2 points in the first 3 games.
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Tajikistan is better.

Comment

Working...
                  X