Fenerbahce sign Bruno Alves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenerbahce sign Bruno Alves

Veteran Portuguese international defender Bruno Alves signed for Turkish giants Fenerbahce on Sunday from Russian side Zenit Saint Petersburg, the buying club announced on its' website.

Istanbul: Veteran Portuguese international defender Bruno Alves signed for Turkish giants Fenerbahce on Sunday from Russian side Zenit Saint Petersburg, the buying club announced on its' website.

The 31-year-old - who has signed a three year contract with the 18 time champions - will cost last season's Europa League semi-finalists 5.5million euros ((US$ 7.3million) according to Turkish media.

Alves, capped over 60 times and who has appeared at two Euro finals and the 2010 World Cup, spent the majority of his career at Porto, winning four league titles, and had been at Zenit for the past three years - after costing them 22million euros (US$29million) - which saw them win the Russian title in 2010 and 2012.

bruno_300451.jpg

Great sign. Fener is one of the most dislikeable teams for me. A big corrupt team, they can buy the turkish football federation but I think Uefa will not let them take part in CL oder EL.

Comment

Vali bekhoda Turk'ha kheily khoob yad gereftan az bashgahaye Europa. I'm sure that Iranian clubs would have det same potential if they just had a better infrastructure without any politcal and religious interference..
      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Uefa banned Fenerbahce for the next 3 seasons from playing n CL oder EL! Besiktas banned for only next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
          Uefa banned Fenerbahce for the next 3 seasons from playing n CL oder EL! Besiktas banned for only next season.
          Why though?

Comment

Match fixing italian style

Comment

Documnetary about Match Fixing and corruption in Turkish Football. Very interesting.

Comment

he is one of the most under rated players in the world IMO. he is definitely a top 5 CB.....total beast in the back.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X