Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    This whole contract thing sounds like a slavery, I am surprised the players association has not done more to allow players more freedom to choice their team, and optout of their contract.
    ya im surprised too, just imagine how many great players have gotten their chance ruined by these things. That and the tanking thing is really hurting the sport. Problem is basketball is a sport, unlike soccer and other sports, there are a lot of good players around which can play in NBA but the teams are so spoiled that unless you are a super star, they dont care to pass up on you because there are prob 10 others who can fill in. each year there are new kids that come out so they have too many options and not enough teams. It would make sense for NBA to have something like the soccer world, where there is a 2nd division instead of d-leauge. There are enough players to make a whole another league.

Comment

Unfortunately the idea of having 2nd division in US sport is Practically Taboo and out of the question. The way they look at sports in US is the true definition of "Capitalism"!!

If a team can't make money, they will move the team or fold the team all together. and having the fan royalty year after year is very important in US.

It is the mentality of American that YOU are either number 1 or you are nothing. so that is why they will NEVER create a 2nd division in US. Believe me, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and MLS are looking at increasing their revenue EVERYDAY. If there was a slight chance they could do that with 2nd Division, they would have already done it and with Marking Schemes they would have Sold it to the American Public as a "Create Idea" Already. But the Fact they have not done it is because it is not financially liable.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        This whole contract thing sounds like a slavery, I am surprised the players association has not done more to allow players more freedom to choice their team, and optout of their contract.
        its precisely what it is. Again as i said before i cringe when i hear people say if a team wanted him they would have signed him. I keep telling people there are teams who want him but he cant cuz he is a chained slave
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Very good article. Couple of mistakes but very good article

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...an-born-player
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post

Haha, I just was about to post it!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Haha, I just was about to post it!
              on a separate note, i was having dinner at this restaurant in saint germain couple of weeks ago and they had a "zlatan" burger!

Comment

on a separate note, i was having dinner at this restaurant in saint germain couple of weeks ago and they had a "zlatan" burger!
                Never been there so far!

Comment

how was it?

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Never been there so far!
                  have you ever been on an away game vs st etienne?

Comment

if u look at sixers roster, this is the list of PF;

Jason Thompson
                    Carl Landry
                    Nerlens Noel
                    Furkan Aldemir
                    Jerami Grant

its safe to say either they trade one of these guys for Arsalan or pretty much there is NO contract for him available. Which means they gave him all those minutes in summer league to show case him to other teams so they can trade him. As good as he was i just wish he showed a little more we all know he was capable of better performances than these 5 games. lets just wait and see ghesmat chiye

Comment

who's that racist douche rick greenspan? is he the reason arsalan left rice?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Man I really hope Kazemi finds a team any team in the NBA, but being a 76ers fan I hope they sign him so I could get his jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          who's that racist douche rick greenspan? is he the reason arsalan left rice?
                          athletic director. Yes. But he wanted to keep it quiet but some nosy bastard went snooping.
                          On a separate note, he told me on a thursday he was gonna go to ucla. On sunday he said it wasnt going to happen. Those 3 days i was on cloud 9!

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                            Man I really hope Kazemi finds a team any team in the NBA, but being a 76ers fan I hope they sign him so I could get his jersey
                            *cringe* !! Refer to post 453

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              how was it?

have you ever been on an away game vs st etienne?
                              No never.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                how was it?
                                not bad! Its called cafe amnesia and apparently he is a regular there.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X