Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

Is he guaranteed a pre season/training camp spot? On Twitter its being reported that arsalan just going for a tryout.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Is he guaranteed a pre season/training camp spot? On Twitter its being reported that arsalan just going for a tryout.
        half the team are not guaranteed. 20 players play and that is the max a team can have but 15 will survive. You speak as if anyone can go! It's not a tryout. That's for summer league. Even playing in preseason is a big deal. This is not like summer league.
        Personally I am just celebrating the fact that he got out if the sixers web and now has a fair chance of making a roster. The cavs were interested too but they wanted NBADL commitment.
        I mentioned something a few days ago and didn't want to say anything until he got his release from philly. The lakers are VERY interested but given the fact that he was released late they said it's too late for this year but they like to give him a chance next year if he was a free agent, they even said they wanted to draft him but with Kobe out with his Achilles torn they wanted a scorer hence the Ryan kelly pick
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Ps. Sorry I misunderstood you. Yes it's guaranteed and it has been discussed for over a week. We were just waiting for philly to release him. It's a done deal. If you look at the Hawks announced roster there are only 19. AK is the 20th but it was not announced cuz philly had not signed the waiver till 2 hours ago
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Shit's hit the fan:
            http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/9...s-with-atlanta

Fuck shit up, Arsalan, make that Hawks roster! Hustle that hairy ass off!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The sixers fans were praising him so much in the summer league for hustling all game every game. Now that he's not with the team he's shit and won't ever make the nba

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Shit's hit the fan:
                http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/9...s-with-atlanta

Fuck shit up, Arsalan, make that Hawks roster! Hustle that hairy ass off!

what a salty ass nigga

He doesnt have any other NBA skills? I guess steals, rebounds, dunks, passes dont count for a team like Sixers. They are so used to tanking and losing that they forgot what actually matters.

I cant tell you guys how happy i am that he left that team. If he stayed with them, his career in NBA would've been over. Even if he doesnt get the contract with Hawks, he'll gain valuable experience from this excellent team. They had 60+ wins last season, and they know what they're doing as far as building a competitive team. He will surely get somewhere with them.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  what a salty ass nigga

He doesnt have any other NBA skills? I guess steals, rebounds, dunks, passes dont count for a team like Sixers. They are so used to tanking and losing that they forgot what actually matters.

I cant tell you guys how happy i am that he left that team. If he stayed with them, his career in NBA would've been over. Even if he doesnt get the contract with Hawks, he'll gain valuable experience from this excellent team. They had 60+ wins last season, and they know what they're doing as far as building a competitive team. He will surely get somewhere with them.
                  haha! I was so mad! I left him a couple of comments minutes after he posted that. Arsalan was like bro chill. Haters gonna hate. What's important is I am out of that mess and have my freedom!
                  He was having dinner with the entire team and was telling me about his conversations with a very nice Jeff Teague and a very funny Tim hardaway JR. He loves the new atmosphere!
                  As you said no shame in not making the roster of a 60 win team. Next year might be his 4th year in the league but it will be his very first being able to sign with any of the 30 teams. I think the future is bright and I am just grateful tank masters and losers philly are outta the picture! So proud of Arsalan to resist the money and Willing to risk the entire season just to get his freedom.

Comment

Hawks are great team, hope he can make the team with the Hawks, 1 season with the Hawks is worth 10 seasons in China or Iran league
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      haha! I was so mad! I left him a couple of comments minutes after he posted that. Arsalan was like bro chill. Haters gonna hate. What's important is I am out of that mess and have my freedom!
                      He was having dinner with the entire team and was telling me about his conversations with a very nice Jeff Teague and a very funny Tim hardaway JR. He loves the new atmosphere!
                      As you said no shame in not making the roster of a 60 win team. Next year might be his 4th year in the league but it will be his very first being able to sign with any of the 30 teams. I think the future is bright and I am just grateful tank masters and losers philly are outta the picture! So proud of Arsalan to resist the money and Willing to risk the entire season just to get his freedom.

you were a great influence and advisor to him man. damet garm. his agent also did a great job of hooking all of this up.

Comment

Vote for Arsalan! Spread the word!
                        http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/9...amar-patterson

Comment

COME ON IRANIAN INTERENET MAFIA.....help out!

should we post this in football forum?? if mods allow

This comment from his coach screams Arsalan

Budenholzer then indicated that whoever ends up with the final spot will have to be a two-way player. Of course, he mentioned the defensive end of the court specifically as a requirement.

"Just the ability to fit in and understand how we want to play on both ends of the court. Defensively especially. I think our entire group is trying to be built with guys that can play at both ends of the court."

Comment

He will feel right at home in Atlanta. There are a bunch of Esfoonis in Atlanta. Damesh garm.

Comment

Did it. He is 3rd at 20% * Patterson & Petteway at 35 & 32%.

Comment

Done!! voted
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X