Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    i doubt it man. people are just assuming.

he's prob talking about signing his contract. he hasnt officially signed a contract with 76ers but he prob will before the preseason starts in October. He is saying whatever news he has he will post it on his page.
    But have you seen in the top of his facebook site, he has written "today you might hear something that you start doubting me, make no mistake about it this was the best decision for me and I will not give up on my dream."
    And people are writing "welcome til petrochemi" and stuff.. I really don't hope that he has gone back to Iran again after what he has accomplished, it would be such a waste of quality..

Edit: He has now erased the last status update on his site, but still the site has written my quote in the top
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
      Is Arsalan on his way back to iran?? He made a weird status update on his facebook site, does anyone know what it's about??

https://www.facebook.com/ArsalanKaze...ocation=stream
      he always has weird status updates on his page, either you do not say anything til things are done deal or if you say something say it completely!! I hate when people do that. i do not know if they are trying to be cutie or what
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

IRINN just reported the weirdest news, they claim AK has been loaned to Petroshimi Bandar Emaam for one year. Although AK is eligible for military service.

Comment

i think it could also be a tactic to get 76ers to make a decision on him soon. If he threatens to leave, maybe they'll give him a contract so they wont lose him.

Comment

^^i know that the asian basketball club championship is coming up, it could be because of that too, there were talks about HH playing for iranian team in the club championship too
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              ^^i know that the asian basketball club championship is coming up, it could be because of that too, there were talks about HH playing for iranian team in the club championship too
              Ya but if hes gonna play for 76ers the preseason starts in like 2-3 weeks. He cant just go and come back

Comment

It's officially done... He will be in Iran in a couple of days to play for Petrochimi this year.

Don't know if this was the best decision he could make, but i really hope he will benefit from this year in Iran and playing in the world cup after that.

Comment

heyf shod

he's 23 he can come back to nba next year but he basically lost another year

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
                    It's officially done... He will be in Iran in a couple of days to play for Petrochimi this year.

Don't know if this was the best decision he could make, but i really hope he will benefit from this year in Iran and playing in the world cup after that.
                    source please

Comment

damn what a shame....i really thought he could contribute to the 6ers this year and be a part of a young and growing team. it really is a stupid move on the 6ers part
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        damn what a shame....i really thought he could contribute to the 6ers this year and be a part of a young and growing team. it really is a stupid move on the 6ers part
                        Problem is 6ers want to SUCK this year. As stupid as that sounds, they want to do bad, so they can get an early pick next draft to pick up a good player. So essentially they dont want someone like arsalan that can help them do better. yea its a fukkin stupid model nba got, basically the league gets screwed cuz half the teams that dont have a chance just throw games away to sacrifice for draft picks. yes they sacrifice losing fan pace, prestige, money, etc.....whatever dige its retarded and they missed out on a great player. Arsalan is prob just gonna wait til next year so 6ers lose their rights to him and he can sign with other teams. and other teams ARE interested in him....hopefully we get US again in world cup and he can show even a better showing there. Just sucks that he loses a year of his youth and will be like 24 by next year. still not bad, just sucks that his hard work is not getting rewarded. such a shame

Comment

he is still young and will get his chance next season, if things go really bad this season there is always a chance that 6ers will call him back
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            he is still young and will get his chance next season, if things go really bad this season there is always a chance that 6ers will call him back
                            i doubt he can return if he has a contract with another team in iran or europe. unless 76ers buy it out which they wont cuz it'll be like a mil. or so

my problem with him in iran is...his game can either decline or improve....he can improve his shooting, which is good, but his overall game might decline cuz its not competitive and he'll get away with alot of shit. What made him great here is him going against bigger or quicker guys and how he reads the game. also another fear is injury...if he gets injured god forbid, 76ers might not even want to sign him and move on. I dont know these NBA rules are pretty stupid. its retarded that this has to happen to a 2nd round pick. I bet alot of players have gotten screwed like arsalan for being the 2nd round pick.

Comment

I still didn't see a single source of this news!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I still didn't see a single source of this news!
                                barring a last minute change it IS confirmed.

I know you guys are sad but this is not the end of his NBA career. This was the plan from 2 months ago, it is just that it was not made public. The options were either 2 years with the sixers now OR 1 year in europe and then 2 years with the sixers.

He didnt want to go to europe but he likes to go to Iran.
                                Also you guys need to understand NBA rules and also look at the facts:

1) It is a FACT that the sixers did a lot to get AK. So obviously he means something to them.
                                2) The sixers own his rights and if they didn't want him they could have either released him or traded his rights. They did not do that either.
                                AK will be back, just hang in there.
                                There will also be a surprise endorsement in the near future so just hang in there
                                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X