No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^is there a reason why he did not want to play basketball in Europe?!?!?! did he tell you?
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      ^^is there a reason why he did not want to play basketball in Europe?!?!?! did he tell you?
      i think he can get more money in Iran

Comment

noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          i think he can get more money in Iran
          also could be that he has not really been in iran for 4 years and wanted to go back to be with the family. i remember he mentioned that he had some passport issues!! i do not think he has gone back to iran in these 4 years. this could be the reason
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Dont know why. The two of us are having dinner tonight. I will ask him on your behalf.
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i dont know why but ive always had a feeling that 76ers will sign him last min. its truly a stupid decision by them to even gamble losing this guy.

Comment

His answers with his permission:
                1) Iran pays better than Europe
                2) Europe requires 2 year contract. He just wants one.
                3) when scouts follow him to Iran it also helps other Iranian players. As he said when a team wins a championship buy 30 every game then it has to be more than one guy and those guys deserve attention
                Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                i dont know why but ive always had a feeling that 76ers will sign him last min. its truly a stupid decision by them to even gamble losing this guy.
                me too and I keep telling him but I guess he knows something we don't
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^^well if he can get other players to come to US then more power to him!!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

He needs to better his offensive game to be a quality NBA player.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                      He needs to better his offensive game to be a quality NBA player.
                      well he always manages to score double digits, so he finds ways of scoring but he needs to improve his shot....or better yet take a couple of shots. If he only manages 2 more field goals / game to his scoreline, he'd be solid and no questions asked. They just dont like the fact that they cant give him the ball and expect a shot out of him. He should def. work on that in Iran and take lots of shots to get his confidence up.

Comment

^^more maybe he feels like he will have the chance to practice his shooting in iranian league better than in Europe as the defense is more lax in iran!!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^more maybe he feels like he will have the chance to practice his shooting in iranian league better than in Europe as the defense is more lax in iran!!!
                          my fear of him playing in iran is the speed of the game.

what he really needs to get good at is the corner 3 pointers. if he can practice that in iran that'll be a great addition to his game.

Comment

AK had the physique to be an excellent SF. If he can practice on his jumping and 3pt range, he'll be a nightmare for opposing defenses.

Comment

it might be even better for him to go to iran, so he can get that jump shot he needs. with his reputation in iran, if he has a slow start, its not like hes gonna get benched for somebody else...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                                AK had the physique to be an excellent SF. If he can practice on his jumping and 3pt range, he'll be a nightmare for opposing defenses.
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X