No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is he gonna play in the summer league or will his contract with the 6ers run out by then? i think D league or euroleague are realistic for him at the very least

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
      is he gonna play in the summer league or will his contract with the 6ers run out by then? i think D league or euroleague are realistic for him at the very least
      if u read my posts few posts up you will see the explanation. Yes he will be with 76ers in summer league and you can watch his games streaming on nba.com it might cost $15 for the whole tournament.

if he doesnt get contract from an NBA team, he will most likely go play in china, turkey or mid east for big $ contract. D league doesnt pay much and not many players make it to NBA from there.

Comment

Comment

so NBA draft was last night and 76ers had 5 freakin picks!

#3 pick Okafur - who is a center

then the rest were 2nd round picks;

Richaun Holmes 6'8''

Arturas Gudaitis 6'10" lithuanian

JP Tokoto 6'6"

last pick, this serbian kid, 6'9''

Comment

safe to say Arsalan is done. 6ers do not need his services. he will be released
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

lol. Hadn't been here for months and truly enjoyed these posts
              I never said he was offered a 2 year contract. I said the GM told him this is what he was thinking about but the tanking part 2 plan changed all of that. Anyways talked to him 2 hours ago while he was in the airport. Team bought him first class ticket and sent a towncar to pick him up. He is in philly now and will play in the Vegas summer league (not Utah). He will probably only play in a few games since the team already knows him and does not need to evaluate him. I am just hoping he doesn't get food poisoning like last year
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

From a few days ago
                Attached Files
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I've been waiting for him to join the NBA since 2009. Hope it finally happens.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    I've been waiting for him to join the NBA since 2009. Hope it finally happens.
                    how do you think he feels!? He is a prisoner. He is one of the most efficient people I have ever seen in my life. When I am in town and not traveling for work we usually spend about 2 hours day together on average if not more.
                    If he needs to get something done he gets it DONE asap and with full efficiency. I envy his work ethic and precision which is the same formula that ha made him successful on the court.

I cannot Talk about his personal life. But the things got done the last few months by him I still cannot believe it. That in mind, he always says, "If I need to get something done, I get it done which is why I HATE when things are out of my control because there is nothing I can do about it".
                    His NBA stuation, I am gonna repeat one more time, is OUT OF HIS CONTROL. He is a prisoner by the sixers and is hoping they do right by him this year. All I am tell you is that he is taking the necessary steps and it is "my" person belief that this is they year based on some details that again I cannot talk about. Again that is my opinion but it is an educated guess based on stuff I know. We have to patient. Time will tell. One more month.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      how do you think he feels!? He is a prisoner. He is one of the most efficient people I have ever seen in my life. When I am in town and not traveling for work we usually spend about 2 hours day together on average if not more.
                      If he needs to get something done he gets it DONE asap and with full efficiency. I envy his work ethic and precision which is the same formula that ha made him successful on the court.

I cannot Talk about his personal life. But the things got done the last few months by him I still cannot believe it. That in mind, he always says, "If I need to get something done, I get it done which is why I HATE when things are out of my control because there is nothing I can do about it".
                      His NBA stuation, I am gonna repeat one more time, is OUT OF HIS CONTROL. He is a prisoner by the sixers and is hoping they do right by him this year. All I am tell you is that he is taking the necessary steps and it is "my" person belief that this is they year based on some details that again I cannot talk about. Again that is my opinion but it is an educated guess based on stuff I know. We have to patient. Time will tell. One more month.
                      I was saying that in support man, not in anger. I think he can be really successful. It does annoy me that I have no idea if he can shoot or not still though!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        I was saying that in support man, not in anger. I think he can be really successful. It does annoy me that I have no idea if he can shoot or not still though!
                        haha! I l ow I wasn't saying anything on anger either. Let me make one thing very clear for everyone. I not here to defend him. I have up on that long ago. I am just here to merely give you some 411 on what's going on since I know many are very interested. He actually makes fun of me for even talking about him anywhere on line. He never reads anything about himself online ANYWHERE. He doesn't are. Even in public when we go out and people see how tall and big he is an they ask him I he plays ball he always says he used to in high school. If I say anything, he pats me on the back and starts messing with me.

Any single one of you if I see in person I have a lot to say but I don't want to put it on the web. As far as his shooting, trust me he am shoot. E could shoot when he was 20 in the world championships. Don't you remember his 2 3pointers against the US? That's not his role though.

You guys say he is small. He is usually smaller than all the PFs and centers he goes up against yet he out rebounds them all. So it's not about the height. He has that Dennis Rodman thing. A few months ago, Rodman was sitting in front of me on the plane from Vegas to Houston. When we fr off the plane I followed him and observed his height and hand sizes. He is almost the same size as Rodman. I took a photo and sent it to him and said the same thing.

I you guys are real basketball fans then you would have had to be on planet mars te last 2 years if you don't know what the sixers have been doing. Please don't say you are follow the NBA religiously and then totally ignore what te whole world has been complaining about when it comes to the sixers actions. It's just bad luck by ak that he was drafted by them. What they are doing at te level they are doing it is unprecedented. Let's just hope he gets out of the 2 year prison in a month

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          haha! I l ow I wasn't saying anything on anger either. Let me make one thing very clear for everyone. I not here to defend him. I have up on that long ago. I am just here to merely give you some 411 on what's going on since I know many are very interested. He actually makes fun of me for even talking about him anywhere on line. He never reads anything about himself online ANYWHERE. He doesn't are. Even in public when we go out and people see how tall and big he is an they ask him I he plays ball he always says he used to in high school. If I say anything, he pats me on the back and starts messing with me.

Any single one of you if I see in person I have a lot to say but I don't want to put it on the web. As far as his shooting, trust me he am shoot. E could shoot when he was 20 in the world championships. Don't you remember his 2 3pointers against the US? That's not his role though.

You guys say he is small. He is usually smaller than all the PFs and centers he goes up against yet he out rebounds them all. So it's not about the height. He has that Dennis Rodman thing. A few months ago, Rodman was sitting in front of me on the plane from Vegas to Houston. When we fr off the plane I followed him and observed his height and hand sizes. He is almost the same size as Rodman. I took a photo and sent it to him and said the same thing.

I you guys are real basketball fans then you would have had to be on planet mars te last 2 years if you don't know what the sixers have been doing. Please don't say you are follow the NBA religiously and then totally ignore what te whole world has been complaining about when it comes to the sixers actions. It's just bad luck by ak that he was drafted by them. What they are doing at te level they are doing it is unprecedented. Let's just hope he gets out of the 2 year prison in a month
                          yeah, the sixers are a nightmare of an organization. they would fit perfectly in the ipl.

Comment

i really hope whatever sixers do, they decide on arsalan's contract right after summer camp. It would really suck if they bullshit around all summer to only tell him that they're releasing him at the end of the summer when its too late. At least if he knows and gets released he can go try with other teams. But i have a good feeling they will give him a contract. There is a reason they held on to him this long.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                              yeah, the sixers are a nightmare of an organization. they would fit perfectly in the ipl.
                              bro ur in vegas, u should go see him in summer league

Comment

persianbruin, tell Arsalan we're all rooting for him and we hope he gets to play in the NBA as he wishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X