No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA website sucks. Ive seen him on the roster already on the sixers site.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      ^^that could be because there are 3 different summer leagues going on. one league after another. right now is the Orlando Summer league, then is the Las Vegas and finally Utah summer league.

I try to look to see which league he will be playing in, but the nba website does not have enough on it, or at least i could not find any info. But I believe it is the Las Vegas league which is the most popular league.
      utah summer league is going on now and the Vegas one is at the end of the week. Arsalan is only in the Vegas summer league
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Any word on why he didn't play today vs the Spurs??

Comment

He needs to get out of that shitty organization and go to Portland

Comment

^ He'll play in the Las Vegas summer league, wich starts July 10th.

Comment

July 11 & 12 we'll see both arsalan and samad play those days.

Nba.com live streaming is $15 for any summer league game and its good quality. Not a bad idea if u wanna catch their games without hassle.

Comment

Lotta teams in the nba looking for a decent PF/C. Hamed should call his damn agent and tell him to contact the Clippers asap! Clips would be a nice fit for Arsalan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Any word on why he didn't play today vs the Spurs??
                  arsalan is still in philly practicing with the rest of the squad. He will go to Vegas on Thursday.
                  On a separate note, LOL at the national team coach invite him for TM!!! The same guy who threw him under the bus less than a year ago.
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    July 11 & 12 we'll see both arsalan and samad play those days.

Nba.com live streaming is $15 for any summer league game and its good quality. Not a bad idea if u wanna catch their games without hassle.

guys edit to my post, looks like no Samad.....he's not on the mavs roster

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Lotta teams in the nba looking for a decent PF/C. Hamed should call his damn agent and tell him to contact the Clippers asap! Clips would be a nice fit for Arsalan too.

unfortunately hamed made a mistake of picking the agent he did when he came to NBA. it basically ruined his career along with his work ethics. He has the ability to be a good center in the NBA but he just doesnt have the mentality and failed to capitalize on his opportunities. I doubt he will be back in NBA unless someone calls him up

Comment

our players don't deserve to be in nba. Kheyli sholan, I was at a ball practice the other day, the pace of the game was so slow during their scrimmage and all the players are too lazy to move and defend, the centers cant even run down the court.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          our players don't deserve to be in nba. Kheyli sholan, I was at a ball practice the other day, the pace of the game was so slow during their scrimmage and all the players are too lazy to move and defend, the centers cant even run down the court.
                          ball practice where?

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            ball practice where?
                            in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              in Iran
                              ok cuz Arsalan anything but shol. That is what separates him from the rest of the Iranians. I always remember former NBA star Kendall gill calling a bull in a china shop during the summer league of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                                ok cuz Arsalan anything but shol. That is what separates him from the rest of the Iranians. I always remember former NBA star Kendall gill calling a bull in a china shop during the summer league of 2013.
                                There is talent there, but the players are way too lazy and slow to become anything. No wonder why no one wanted Haddadi in the NBA. He lacked drive and motivation. I Also heard he smoked ciggarettes at one point. I hope Arsalan gets somewhere, but i just don't see it, other then his rebounding ability, he is not a typical scorer.

Comment

Working...
                                X