No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they called 2 bullshit fouls on him so far, so has 3 now. also they didnt count one of his steals

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      they called 2 bullshit fouls on him so far, so has 3 now. also they didnt count one of his steals
      and he had an assist after that steal that they didnt count
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        and he had an assist after that steal that they didnt count
        ya he got shafted twice in 1 play lol

Comment

AK keeps giving nice passes to his teammates but they're fucking them up every time. He could have had at least 3 assists by now

Comment

much better 4th quarter from him. i do think he needs to lose a few lbs, seems like his dunks arent as monsterous as they used to be. maybe hes tired but even on simple put backs and dunks he's not getting up in air as much as he used to.

i kinda hope another team signs him....sixers are hopeless and without a plan. i hate to see him on this micky mouse team

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              much better 4th quarter from him. i do think he needs to lose a few lbs, seems like his dunks arent as monsterous as they used to be. maybe hes tired but even on simple put backs and dunks he's not getting up in air as much as he used to.

i kinda hope another team signs him....sixers are hopeless and without a plan. i hate to see him on this micky mouse team
              he is super tired. He Said he wasnt even supposed to play double digit minutes bit the coach still played him 25 minutes
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

he is super tired. He Said he wasnt even supposed to play double digit minutes bit the coach still played him 25 minutes
                What are the chances of him making it? If the sixers don't sign him can another nba team sign him?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  What are the chances of him making it? If the sixers don't sign him can another nba team sign him?
                  Yes if sixers dont sign him he can sign with another team. If sixers pass, him and his agent need to get busy and hit up teams and see who wants to sign.

Comment

His rights belong to the sixers..they can trade them. Otherwise he will play outside of the NBA somewhere, like China, he can make there more money taxfree anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      if you ask me, very good! Even if the sixers don't sign him they will most definitely trade him because there is interest. You gotta realize he could have stayed with the sixers and their non guaranteed contract. Snd he would have been free if they had released him bit he couldn't say no to the big money in iran and china. Now that he has made some money he can risk that so i think personally and that is my opinion inly he will get signed by someone this year

Comment

if you ask me, very good! Even if the sixers don't sign him they will most definitely trade him because there is interest. You gotta realize he could have stayed with the sixers and their non guaranteed contract. Snd he would have been free if they had released him bit he couldn't say no to the big money in iran and china. Now that he has made some money he can risk that so i think personally and that is my opinion inly he will get signed by someone this year
                        BOLD #1: How long can NBA team hold the right for a player? they can't hold his rights forever?
                        BOLD #2: There is "no guarantee" contract as he was 2nd round pick so you can't say for sure even if they had kept him around he would have had a contract? Right? He might have still been waived just before the season in 2014 or at least he would have been demoted to D-League for the duration of the league!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          BOLD #1: How long can NBA team hold the right for a player? they can't hold his rights forever?
                          BOLD #2: There is "no guarantee" contract as he was 2nd round pick so you can't say for sure even if they had kept him around he would have had a contract? Right? He might have still been waived just before the season in 2014 or at least he would have been demoted to D-League for the duration of the league!!
                          good questions, and i hope not just you bit everyone reads the answers:
                          1) unfortunately they cam hold your rights forever IF and that is a big IF, you decide to not sign the none guaranteed contract AND play overseas. Thats why they still have his rights cuz he played overseas. If he had taken a year off, then they would have hd to give him a guaranteed contract or release him.
                          2) true that there is no guaranteed contract for second rounders, but there was enough interest from at least two other teams that i know for sure they would have picked him the moment he was released. Again please please please don't forget, arsalan was not signed because they didn't like him. He wasn't signed because philly was tanking and philly would have lost 2 cheap years of AK on seasons that did not matter. Now they can sign him fir the minimum or close to it during years that actually matter. Thats a smart business decision by hinkie who has an MBA from Stanford
                          Last edited by persianbruin; 07-16-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

i just hope they decide on him soon. they better not let it linger all summer and then tell him in september that they dont wanna sign him.

Comment

well, he could be the last cut before the season....seen it all. But if that happens, he will play in the d-league and hope for a call during the season or just go to china again. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
                                well, he could be the last cut before the season....seen it all. But if that happens, he will play in the d-league and hope for a call during the season or just go to china again. We'll see what happens.
                                Im not sure if hell play d league. He will most likely go to china.

Comment

Working...
                                X