Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
    well, he could be the last cut before the season....seen it all. But if that happens, he will play in the d-league and hope for a call during the season or just go to china again. We'll see what happens.
    No d league
    D stands for developing. This is AK. Thats it! No developing. he is not a 19 year old kid. Its either a contract or trade to a team who will give him a contract
    Last edited by persianbruin; 07-16-2015, 11:37 PM.
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

well there is way older player in the d-league...its not only about developping...its about getting called up at some point. but he would earn only like 1k per week maximum....so China is definetly better if he wants to earn money.

Comment

well there is way older player in the d-league...its not only about developping...its about getting called up at some point. but he would earn only like 1k per week maximum....so China is definetly better if he wants to earn money.
        yes HH was in the d league too because he was new to the american game. What i am saying is he is not gonna accept that kind of contract and if they don't give him the minimum contract they have to release or trade him.
        Technically they can stash him at d league but the have to pay him a real salary.

Those players who get the $1000 a week salary, they dont have a better alternative and that is why they accept it. its either that or working at mcdonalds
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

not really no. they pay a low salary in the d-league because its all about showcasing talent to nba scouts or GMs who are always in the attendance. Some players I know preferred to go to d-league in order to have a small chance to get into the nba instead of going to euroleague teams where they could make 50k a month. They got 1k a month in the d-league instead and never got into the nba and never got that good money overseas ever. That happens very often because of the agents who give wrong advices...or family members who give wrong advices....Arsalan is smart enough to know what to do. We will see what happens. I think that most players in the d-league get like 400-500 dollars a month instead of making lots more overseas but they are hoping to get into the nba.

Comment

not really no. they pay a low salary in the d-league because its all about showcasing talent to nba scouts or GMs who are always in the attendance. Some players I know preferred to go to d-league in order to have a small chance to get into the nba instead of going to euroleague teams where they could make 50k a month. They got 1k a month in the d-league instead and never got into the nba and never got that good money overseas ever. That happens very often because of the agents who give wrong advices...or family members who give wrong advices....Arsalan is smart enough to know what to do. We will see what happens. I think that most players in the d-league get like 400-500 dollars a month instead of making lots more overseas but they are hoping to get into the nba.
            you are not paying attention to the main thing here and i even opened a thread about it and i have told people here many many times what is going on but i dont know if people dont read what i wrote or just dont understand what i am saying so please listen:
            The HUGE differnce between arsalan and the guys your are talking about is that they are free agents and were never drafted or if they were drafted they were released because they were not good enough and no teamreally wanted them.
            In the case of arsalan, and please pay attention here: He is NOT a free agent!!!! Teams are not free to sign him. I know for a fact that there are teams who are interested in him. If the sixers release him today, he will be scooped within matter of minutes by another team.
            Bro, i have actually seen emails by at least two GMs who emailed him to congratulate him and express their regrets that they couldn't. get him.
            Do you see the difference here!? Thats why i wanna cringe everytime someone says i hope some nba team picks him up!!! Like he is a free man! He is not and fir him to either be signed by the sixers or being free to sign with someone else he needs to go through the process i explained earlier. If it was just about money, he would have had a 700k contract in china already.

Comment

well great news then. lets hope it works out. I know what you mean about the d-league. you are right. those are free agents. never said something else and did not refer to Arsalan in this case.

Comment

today's game is important vs. Houston (which are interested in him)

1pm west coast time

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  today's game is important vs. Houston (which are interested in him)

1pm west coast time
                  Is this their last game in vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                    Is this their last game in vegas?
                    yes. Game starts in 90 minutes and i dont think okafor is playing so it means more rebounds for ak. But he had antibiotics last night so i hope he can bring it since he was sleepy.

Comment

any links?

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                        any links?
                        http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/ba...stream-july-17

Comment

doesn't work

Comment

oh God sometimes i HATE basketball because of the STUPID fouls they call. soooooo many fouls should not be called and it just ruins the game.

half time; 0 pts, 3 rebs, 2 blocks, 1 steal

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              oh God sometimes i HATE basketball because of the STUPID fouls they call. soooooo many fouls should not be called and it just ruins the game.

half time; 0 pts, 3 rebs, 2 blocks, 1 steal
                              where are you watching it bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                                any links?
                                nba-stream.com
                                But i am in iran now so i dont know if it works there

Comment

Working...
                                X