Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
    where are you watching it bro?
    i paid $5 on nba.com for the whole summer league. its cool u can even watch the games later if u cant watch live.

Comment

Summer league there's 10 fouls though so he shouldn't really worry about fouling out.

Comment

Watching the game today I just wanted him to be in the spurs soooo bad. He made a sick pass from under the basket for a 3 and it was such a classic spurs looking play!

Comment

Sixers just signed that Wilbekin kid. I think if he impressed we would hear about it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Sixers just signed that Wilbekin kid. I think if he impressed we would hear about it soon.
            They would have been in a hurry to sign him as they don't really have a PG. Will be different in AKs case.

Comment

Good News guys! http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/15071...ague-takeaways

He made the top 5 list

Comment

man this summer league is so confusing, are there any other games left in the league?!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  man this summer league is so confusing, are there any other games left in the league?!
                  not for sixers but other teams are playing in knockout stages. just few more days left.

Comment

wow they gave him a lot credit saying he hustled hardest in entire league

Comment

I would be shocked if ak gets a contract from the sixers. I am just hoping they would release him since i 100% sure there is huge interest in him by other teams. But those mofos wont do it.
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i think its best they trade his rights.
                        sixers are prob gonna screw him over like they did last 2 yrs. He coulda been used by a team back then and by now established already. But they keep dragging him on when they dont know what they want to do with their team. He needs to be on a team with a coach that knows what he wants. Just make a decision on him and let him move on to another team.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          i think its best they trade his rights.
                          sixers are prob gonna screw him over like they did last 2 yrs. He coulda been used by a team back then and by now established already. But they keep dragging him on when they dont know what they want to do with their team. He needs to be on a team with a coach that knows what he wants. Just make a decision on him and let him move on to another team.
                          Me: bro any news from your agent?
                          Ak: not yet
                          Ak: you asked me 45 minutes ago!!

Anyways, ekki i think thats what is gonna end up happening. My guess is some team who needs him now will trade a future second round pick fir his rights
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            Ak: not yet
                            Ak: you asked me 45 minutes ago!!

Anyways, ekki i think thats what is gonna end up happening. My guess is some team who needs him now will trade a future second round pick fir his rights
                            LETS HOPE SO!

Comment

This whole contract thing sounds like a slavery, I am surprised the players association has not done more to allow players more freedom to choice their team, and optout of their contract.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                                My guess is some team who needs him now will trade a future second round pick for his rights
                                god knows sixers love 2nd round picks

Comment

Working...
                                X