• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey any news from AK?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Hey any news from AK?
      yes i asked him to go to bed bath and beyond to get me some furniture sliders. If you mean basketball
      Then no! Nothing yet.
      Attached Files
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

How come you speak english with him?

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
          How come you speak english with him?
          freakin autocorrect drives me crazy!
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

heard sixers podcast today, they talked about Arsalan for few min, they said how much they love him and he's a great player. but they dont know what the team wants to do with him.

courtesy of persianbruin

Comment

76ers are the joke of the NBA now. If he isn't getting playing time there he won't last in the NBA much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                76ers are the joke of the NBA now. If he isn't getting playing time there he won't last in the NBA much longer.
                clearly you're not following the story lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  clearly you're not following the story lol
                  as i said before, "cringe"!! How much have i explained this in detail and people STILL choose to ignore it!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    as i said before, "cringe"!! How much have i explained this in detail and people STILL choose to ignore it!
                    No man he's so lost in what has been happening, he doesnt even know about summer league

Comment

Arsalan Kazemi @ Philadelphia 76ers

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      Nope, I am not gonna get mad at some random guy on the internet who clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. I am better than that. I am...not...gonna...get...mad. Whoooosahhhhh... whooosahhh...

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised at all if arsalan is traded to another team within the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

^ I hope so I want an Iranian in an NBA roster

Comment

Any updates Persianbruin?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Any updates Persianbruin?
                              nope! Things have happened that i am not allowed to talk about but nothing yet. I will definitely let you guys know the moment i hear something concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                                nope! Things have happened that i am not allowed to talk about but nothing yet. I will definitely let you guys know the moment i hear something concrete.
                                Thanks for the reply.

Can you say if good things have happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X