• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/9...oster#comments
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

What does this mean for Arsalan?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        What does this mean for Arsalan?
        i dropped him off at the airport this morning. Just wait till tomorrow
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          I tried messaging you, but your inbox is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I tried messaging you, but your inbox is full.
            yeah just got the email about it from pfdc!! I am gonna clear it up try again in 5

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              I hope its gonna be good news man cause if the sixers keep his rights for another season.....

Comment

So that means he didn't sign the tender? If not the sixers keep his right for another year if i'm not mistaking.

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
                  So that means he didn't sign the tender? If not the sixers keep his right for another year if i'm not mistaking.
                  no that means it's a dumb report! He did sign the tender! Just wait for a couple of hours! He left for his destination yesterday!

Comment

Dear Mods,
                    Could please remove the thread Philadelphia 76ers and replace it with Atlanta Hawks! 😀👍

Comment

oh man I hope Kazemi makes the Hawks roster!!

Comment

Awesome i really like Al Horford and Paul millsap as well! a step up from philly if you ask me!

Comment

You can see horfords locker in the back! 👍
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hawks preseason schedule

Comment

Me and Keyan will be at the Dallas game .I may fly in for the Miami game

Comment

Way to go Arsalan.. I'm so happy for him after all he has gone through these 2-3 years.

Hope he gets a contract from the hawks for this season, Al Horford and Milsap could be the best mentors for him. After the spurs i think the Hawks are the best team to develop Kazemi's skills.

The Spurs of the east, here comes the beast of middle east!

Comment

Working...
                                X