• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow 5 fouls in 8 min. Haddadi style
    He was prob guarding someone tough who got him in foul trouble early

Comment

Ind 30-22phil

First quarter over. Ak hasn't even played yet!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Ak with a monster Lebron like chase down block. He also scored his first basket as a pro on a contested layup
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

any streams?

Comment

I think he ended 6pts, 3 rebs, 3 steals, 1 block, 1 assist in 18 min

Comment

Ekki if you know how to post the vids, post the dunk and the block in the first half.

Comment

I found a thread on interbasket.net that are updating Kazemi during the summer league. Here is what someone said regarding his first game:

I watched this game. He played well on the court despite the numbers and the foul trouble.
                He dived like two times to secure a rebound and the commentator really liked him. He repeated that he wants to see him more on the offensive side attacking the basket.

Anyway good luck to him.
                edit - looks like our very own behzadir is a member on their forums

Comment

He had a lebron like chasedown block!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    Ekki if you know how to post the vids, post the dunk and the block in the first half.
                    i'm working on it, might take a while my internet has been really shit today. ****ing comcast

also I am considering making an Iran Basketball youtube channel to put all his highlights and other stuff, and also haddadi if he gets back in the NBA along with national team things, if people want to give suggestions for the channel name it would be nice,
                    IranBasketball is taken already, but I was thinking something like IranBaller

Comment

anyone know when that block was?
                      they showed it in the super quick highlights at the end of the game but i cant find it and really dont want to watch this whole game,
                      or atleast does anyone know when he played? i can watch the 20 min or so that he played

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                        anyone know when that block was?
                        they showed it in the super quick highlights at the end of the game but i cant find it and really dont want to watch this whole game,
                        or atleast does anyone know when he played? i can watch the 20 min or so that he played
                        The score was Philadelphia 31-38 Indiana in the 2nd quarter when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                          The score was Philadelphia 31-38 Indiana in the 2nd quarter when it happened.
                          you have got to be kidding me, the video i downloaded has that EXACT part from the steal to the basket cut out, i'll see if there are any replays

Comment

radin damet garm, i fully support your site suggestion for all the iranian basketball

Comment

Despite his stats, arsalan did a great job on the floor...the commentators were praising him several times. Grant Hill was one and he was complementing him even when he got blocked on a lay up loll

Comment

I got a beautiful text from ak today!!

Comment

Working...
                                X