No announcement yet.

Official Arsalan Kazemi Rips NBA a New One Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know what else sixers are gonna do this summer once this thing is over this week? preseason isnt til mid september. i hope arsalan doesnt go back to play for iran's team. i feel like he should stay in US and work super hard on his game and trainers to get ready for the season. no sense is wasting time with team melli on the asian level and risk injury or get held back from coming here to join the camp.

oh hell yea...thank u for finding this

Comment

^^i think he will stay here to workout on his weakness, i do not think he will go back to iran this summer
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

the real reason why radin got banned. mods before you consider deleting this post or editing it. yes without the mods and creators of this site, PFDC wouldn't be as great as it is BUT without some of the members contributions, it would be nowhere as good.
        talked to radin today on facebook. here's what he said.

i thanked a post in a thread about IRIB being banned on sattelite and this was against webmaster's views, we had some "kal kal" before but he just lost it an banned me for ever and i think another guy too, and he hasnt responded to my messages, idk if im coming back but i'll see if i can get the highlights and stuff going

this is the thread http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...te-on-IRIB-ban
        to mods and webmaster: please don't edit/delete this post and tell me to PM you guys directly because radin wanted to let everyone know he will get the basketball highlights on soon and why he got banned. it's basically like news right?
        if i get banned for posting this or get my post deleted. i won't stop. i got all sorts of proxy softwares to make new usernames here until people understand how a high contributing member got banned. if you guys are nothing like IR, you would let people understand and let radin come back.

thank you.
        Last edited by Farhad-7; 07-11-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          anyone know what else sixers are gonna do this summer once this thing is over this week? preseason isnt til mid september. i hope arsalan doesnt go back to play for iran's team. i feel like he should stay in US and work super hard on his game and trainers to get ready for the season. no sense is wasting time with team melli on the asian level and risk injury or get held back from coming here to join the camp.
          oh hell yea...thank u for finding this
          Originally posted by persian-eagle-13
          ^^i think he will stay here to workout on his weakness, i do not think he will go back to iran this summer
          As far as I know, he won't be going to Iran. He told me himself when I spoke to him. PB, can you confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
            As far as I know, he won't be going to Iran. He told me himself when I spoke to him. PB, can you confirm?
            ya i heard him say it before too on an interview. he said he wants to stay in US and focus on the NBA season. its just that his last interview with VOA after he got drafted, they asked if he would join team melli and he said something like he doesnt know but he'll try. i think he just said that as a nice gesture...he knows its not a smart idea.

damn i wish sixers had more games, i was enjoying watching the game yesterday. i was looking forward to seeing more lol

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
              He won't be going to Iran anytime soon.
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Philly are playing orlando right now. Kazemi started inn, but is on the bench right now.
                Kazemi: 3 Rebounds, 1 Steal, 2 points
                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

he's doing good but they're calling some bs fouls on him again. So far he has played the most min...its the end of 3rd quarter

7 pts, 3 rebs, 1 assist, 1 block, 2 steals, 4 fouls

Comment

what ive noticed in summer league is the teams in general arent organized and play very rushed. like i said since all the players are trying to show their skills its very individual, they dont pass the ball much and everyone is trying to score. Arsalan is the only player and maybe their point guards that play for the team. Also, the paint is SUPER CONGESTED....seems like EVERYONE is going for rebs....so its hard for arsalan to get rebs....its not just that, its the position they have him play. I like to see him with the real team when preseason starts...summer league is bs. i think the coach has realized his worth by now so im pretty sure we'll see him play.

Comment

arsalan doing well, the commentators really like him and they think he will make the team because he hustles all over the court
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

nice dunk by AK14
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

AK14 had a chance for a win put back, but they did not call a obvious bump on him, stupid refs.

AK14 finished with 10 pt, 6 reb, 2 ast, 2 steals, 1 blk, 1 blk assist

very complete stat from him
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

damn he had a chance to score last seconds of the game and they woulda been up by 3 but he was like triple teamed, tried the layup, it bounced back, he got the reb, tried to put it back but it was too crowded. Then orlando scored in the next possession, with 4 sec left the team couldnt do it. i think philly lost all their summer league games lol

but well done to arsalan, he will get on the team i think. if not, the coach is smoking crack. but he already praised him so i dont see why not.

final stats: game high 33 min, 10 pts, 6 rebs, 2 assist, 1 block, 2 steals, 4 fouls

Comment

^^i think he will get at least a 1 year contract, they pretty much allow him to play the full game they last 2 games, they wanted to see him in action, so i think he will get something out of it. plus, he is a 2nd round draft pick which is a pretty important!!
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Kazemi's final Summerleague regular season stats (pergame):
                                7 points, 5.2 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 0.9 blocks, 1.9 steals

championship round starts on saturday i think

Comment

Working...
                                X