No announcement yet.

Official Arsalan Kazemi Rips NBA a New One Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still havent heard from his contract. looks like the assholes are making him wait.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i still havent heard from his contract. looks like the assholes are making him wait.
      honestly i hope for next season he goes to the d-league or europe, i know he is nba ready. But, i think its better for his development if he goes to the d-league or europe and plays 20-35 minutes a game rather than sign a contract and play 5 minutes a game. We have to be realistic he doesnt have a nba ready jump shot, he is a good finisher but get good minutes in the the nba as a 3 or a undersized 4 you need some offensive game. No disrespect to AK, he is amazing defensively and an amazing rebounder, not to mention his raw athletic ability. But 1 year in the d-league or europe will benifit him for the rest of his career.

Comment

according to his latest interview with ISNA, AK is practicing with 76ers everyday but his situation is not yet known, as a 2nd round pick he does not get a contract automatically. but we will see how things go as we approach training camp in about a month or so, as teams get ready for season opener in October-November
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Arsalan was on IRANICAN radio show last night. if anyone finds a link for it, please post.

i checked iranican.com and didnt find it

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Arsalan was on IRANICAN radio show last night. if anyone finds a link for it, please post.

i checked iranican.com and didnt find it
            He just uploaded it on his Instagram, not sure if you have an account or not but if you do you can check it out there.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here it is:

http://m.radiojavan.com/mobile/podca...nican-20130821

Comment

great kid. i was hoping he said something about his contract but he hasnt yet. i hope he signs it soon, i guess no news is good news...he still practices with the team everyday so hopefully he signs it right before preseason starts

Comment

Working...
                X