No announcement yet.

2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Donovan is a top player. He is relentless and that's what makes him the best in the us

Comment

The Gold Cup is undoubtedly the most boring continental tournament following the OFC Nations Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        The Gold Cup is undoubtedly the most boring continental tournament following the OFC Nations Cup.
        Actually you are wrong. It was selected as the 2nd best continental championship after the European championship.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Actually you are wrong. It was selected as the 2nd best continental championship after the European championship.
          I think it's fair to say that the Euro Cup is the most entertaining continental championship. Quite frankly, I'd rate the Asian Cup above the Gold Cup but that's just my opinion. However, to consider the Gold Cup better than Copa America is really really surprising.

Comment

no way its better than s. american championships...and i rate asia and africa much higher too. only us and mexico are a real team in this cup. the rest of the teams are non-factors. in asia and africa u always have 4-5 teams that can compete somewhat

Comment

when more than half the national teams in the tournament take their B teams, you cant logically consider it as one of the 2nd best continental championship.

im not saying anything against the gold cup, i follow it and i enjoy it. but no way would i pick it over copa america or the asian cup.....african cup of nations even when they bring their B teams is more exciting because atleast they still have quality players that play in europe.

@ ekbatan your leaving out two very solid teams in costa rica and honuras, both have good teams with a lot of players who play in europe. maybe not necessarily in the gold cup since its their B team but generally speaking CONCACAFF teams that should be respected are US, mexico, costa rica, honduras, and even jamaica.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Judging by the highlights Canada got dominated. What a goal.

Fabrice Reuperne for TM!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

First semifinal just about over. USA 3 Honduras 1. Unless the US scores another goal in the dying minutes they will lose their 4 goals scored per game average.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

panama 2 - 1 mexico. It will be a USA - Panama final

Comment

Mexico

Comment

US should win it against Panama. But then again Mexico should have won it against Panama, in the 1st round and semifinals although they lost both times.

Comment

The final between the US and Panama starts in 30 minutes.

Comment

Final: USA 1 Panama 0 on an offside goal that would have been a goal anyway if the idiot offside player had just let it go in.

Comment

Final: USA 1 Panama 0 on an offside goal that would have been a goal anyway if the idiot offside player had just let it go in.
                              Shea was lucky that wasn't called offside.

The US deserved the win though. Panama played like they were scared.

Comment

Working...
                              X