Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WomensEuro 2013

anyway! Euro 2013 kicked of today!

First game of the tournument was Finland vs Italy I watched that game on a big screen in the middle of my city. A close game by both teams, anyone could have won this game but it wasnt so exiting.

Then we had Sweden vs Denmark, Wow the amount of people marching the streets sadly my phone was dead to take any pic by that time. I was trying to get a ticket to the game but it was sold out. Be khoda it was a great game! Really exiting. BUT SWEDEN MISSED 2 damn penalties and i got so frustated because of that. We would have won the game but luck wasnt on our side.

Btw the Danes and the Swedes got so many cute girls on their teams!

will put up highlights when i find them

Tomorrow its Iceland vs Norway and Germany vs Netherlands

nice, are they crazy about their women's team as well?
    Or is it just the hosting hype?

Do you think Sweden will host a major tournament any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
      nice, are they crazy about their women's team as well?
      Or is it just the hosting hype?

Do you think Sweden will host a major tournament any time soon?
      major tournument i doubt it but u-tournuments and womens yea sure. Its because we dont have huge arenas!

No the hype exists with the womens team because they are one of the best in the world also its fun to see people from all over europe in sweden right now. never saw so many danish people here.

Comment

Iceland vs Norway right now! Both teams playing good, but norway is the better team and is leading the game with 1-0. The Norwiegan goal was really world class i hope somone uploads it on youtube.

The best thing with womens football is that THEY DONT DIVE OR ACT LIKE THEY DIED after a tackle. They are real fighters compared to men (neymar, ronaldo when he was younger) and the rest of the super divers and actors

Comment

Game ended 1-1! Close and exiting game! next game coming up tonight is Holland vs Germany

Comment

Okay without a doubt Holland vs Germany is one of the best womens games ive seen so far in my life (havent seen many) BUT DAMN THE PACE THE SPEED! Its actually like watching 2 top european club teams vs each other.

Comment

provide us with any highlights you have!
              I remember the swedish womens team, there was a player who took her shirt off and gave it to a dude in the stands, i think she was pretty hot lol.

Comment

What a game WHAT A GAME first 1-0 to spain, 2 minutes later 1-1, then 2-1 to spain few minutes later 2-2 and in the LAST SECOND OFTHE GAME SPAIN SCORES 2-3 and wins the game !

Comment

135'000 ticket sold! A new record in ticket sales for Women's Euro! Womens football is winning ground! #euro2013

Comment

Quarter finals today!

Sweden vs Iceland

Germany vs Italy

Sweden and Germany will go trough

Comment

I miss Sweden , hoping for a Sweden vs Germany finale.

Comment

Sweden will play germany in the semis if germany defeat Italy now and it will be in gothenburg and im so going to the game its sold out mohaha

Comment

Working...
                        X