Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any prediction for EPL champion this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey gang .. it's the 3rd week.. I had a feel liverpool beat Man U and posted that earlier.. see if you can call some game results ahead and we tally it at the end of the season.. we can include EPL only and lets just do the top 5-6 team (or if more than one poster agree include other leagues and as many games too..) and lets keep it at 2-3 games max per week per poster.

each wrong prediction earns ( -1 ) point.

Top place predictions point credit;
    EPL Champ (or any other league, 2nd place 15) 30
    FA cup 30 (2nd place 15)
    Uefa Champ (2nd place 15 pt) 30
    Uefa Europa (2nd place 15 pt) League 30
    UEFA super cup 5
    calling winner for 2 trophies extra 30 points

(if any of this needs revision/update lemme know your input) and it can rollover to next season.. if we all are games.

for naw GD + 1

(arsenal lucky as Bale bailed)

Comment

i laugh because man utd will win it again just like every year, while everyone here seems to be against them.
      well they lost it to Liverpool, they need time to find the new Man Utd.

he who laughs last, laughs the most.. don;'t start your comments with LOL

Comment

I'm hoping Liverpool can win the title this season! Ever since the 09-10 season its been a struggle for the team but this season seems like it can be theirs. I just cant wait for Coutinho to come back from injury.

Comment

Arsenal is going to win the league this season. Haters gonna hate

Comment

1. Manchester United
            2. Manchester City
            3. Chelsea
            4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool
            6. Tottenham

Comment

too early to tell, only 6 games in

but BPL kinda sucks this season, nothing exciting so far....maybe suarez can bite a few more people and get some action going off the field, cuz nothing is going on the field

Comment

^ waching Chelsea and its occasional struggle is fun. Watching them and other big teams makes you realize it's not just the thick roster but something else that gels the team together and understanding and identifying that is interesting too. And/or watching the opposite; a smaller team with a will on a tear.

Also this fellow (Bacuna) had a great game against Man City , one goal and one assist.

Bacuna reckons he was quietly confident when stepping up to take the kick, although he knew there was huge pressure on his shoulders.
                "It was about 20 yards out and I was standing behind it with a lot of confidence," said the Dutchman.
                "I felt this was my chance and a chance for the team, so I knew if I made this one it would be really important. It was a relief!
                "It was my first goal in the Premier League so I am really excited."
                Bacuna says Villa showed once again that they are capable of stepping up against the elite.
                The claret and blues have already beaten City's title rivals Arsenal this term before being edged out in tight games by Chelsea and Liverpool.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10265~65198,00.html

A
                lso Man Utd being @ 12th place is interesting; Moyes fired all the Sir Alex assistants and struggling big time too.
                http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...eam-at-Man-Utd

Comment

my prediction: mourinho will give up and retire after another failure at chelsea

Comment

move over Suarez, there's a new animal in town facing 3-4 games ban. I think frustration with the coach is part of it too.. but these guys are maniacs.

Comment

^ omg what a pvssy

Comment

sorry but jan vertonghen deserved that. If you see the full replay, torres barely touches ( I don't even think there was any contact) while chasing a ball down and Vertonghen is shielding it. Vertonghen falls dramatically and then gets up and gets in torres' face, screaming and making a huge scene, so I think he was asking for it. Still stupid by torres, but to me it looked like vertonghen dived like a a little btch.

Later in the game, torres and vertonghen both go for a ball in the air off a goal kick. torres and vertonghen both have their arms up, and their shoulders/arms bump. Vertonghen gets the header and they hit each other like a normal air challenge. Vertonghen flops on the ground grabbing his face, Torres gets his second yellow and is sent off.

Oh yeah and last week Vertonghen pulled someone's shorts off while he was about to score and didn't even get a yellow card...

Comment

^ You're correct on Vertonghen tripping but if you watched the game, torres also tries to get away with something practically every other time and soon or later it catches up as the ref punishes you on overall conduct for the game.

On the ball in the air/red card incident it looked like torres went with fist and and punch at Vertonghen but got punished alone; He did deserve that yellow but not the first when
                          vertonghen tripped. Vertonghen should have got the yellow too;

you can pull the Torres and all his hilights and watch it again.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVc50XiegfA

Comment

Working...
                          X