2008: Zenit St Petersburg
    2007: AC Milan
    2006: Sevilla
    2005: Liverpool

1:0 Chelsea! Torres. Beautiful attack by Chelsea

Comment

any links?

Comment

Holy shit what an exciting match. Bayern scores in min.120 to equalize (2-2) against a 10-men Chelsea team. Petr Cech with some amazing saves previously - probably one of his best performances ever.

Penalty shoot-out now...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Neuer saves the last PK and Bayern wins. That was a great match IMO.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

That was the most ridiculous penalty I've ever seen by Lukaku. I thought that goal with 15 seconds left hurt enough but Lukaku just had to rub salt on the wound. The clown literally walked up to the ball and kick-passed it straight to Neuer. This guy then has the audacity to claim that he will be Chelsea's next Drogba. This was the most ridiculous penalty I've seen since Golmohammadi tried to chip the ball on Iran's final penalty shot against China in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup.

Comment

today; Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

Mourinho made a mistake by subbing out Hazard for Terry. Bayern was cautious for a Chelsea counter. But when they lost hazard in midfield they could push more.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

today; Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                That was the most ridiculous penalty I've ever seen by Lukaku. I thought that goal with 15 seconds left hurt enough but Lukaku just had to rub salt on the wound. The clown literally walked up to the ball and kick-passed it straight to Neuer. This guy then has the audacity to claim that he will be Chelsea's next Drogba. This was the most ridiculous penalty I've seen since Golmohammadi tried to chip the ball on Iran's final penalty shot against China in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup.

A very poor penalty kick. But he can shoot them. He did them last year with West Brom.
                Lukaku is a kid that needs confidence. He isn't strong mentaly, mostly because he's only 20. He needs minutes to get better. Look at Reza at Standard.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                  A very poor penalty kick. But he can shoot them. He did them last year with West Brom.
                  Lukaku is a kid that needs confidence. He isn't strong mentaly, mostly because he's only 20. He needs minutes to get better. Look at Reza at Standard.
                  I partly blame the decision on Mourinho as well. Not only was it the final penalty kick, it was being taken on the side with the Bayern fans. We needed a much more seasoned player like Ivanovic to take it. Lukaku's nerves showed in the very first minute where he was subbed on and got a yellow card. Nothing that can be done about it now but this a huge disappointment for Chelsea given the circumstances of going down a man and holding on until 10 seconds remaining.

As for Javi Martinez, what a tool. The guy goes down, thus halting Chelsea's attack. Looking at him, I thought he was genuinely injured - especially when the medical team came to take him. Fifteen seconds later he was back on the pitch. Are Spanish players the European counterparts to Iranians in diving and time-wasting.
                  Last edited by K. Nader; 08-30-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

It wasn't really as bad as you make it, but it could've been hit much better. Neuer just read it like a damn book.

Comment

Neuer is an excellent penalty stopper, he pretty much stops a couple every time there's a shootout
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This is how world cup games should feel like. I like the fact that Chelsea didn't win.
                        I liked how David Luiz took his penalty kick.

also look at club's debt. Chelsea the highest at $850 mil and Man Utd nexgt at $350 mil.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...-accounts-debt

Comment

Bayern sucked. How much possession and how many opportunities did they waste before they finally got a lucky break? Martinez was fortunate to have the ball roll to his feet like that.

Chelsea were tactically superior and played with 10 men for the last 40 minutes. Even Arsenal managed to beat Bayern 2-0 in Germany. LOL.

Comment

First Arsenal bea Bayern 3:1 and lost 0:3. Second Bayern needs time with the new tactics of Guardiola. Next time when these to teams met each other it will not be so close

Comment

how are u gonna say bayern sucked, if it wasnt for cech the game would have finished 6-2

Comment

Working...
                              X