today; Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    I partly blame the decision on Mourinho as well. Not only was it the final penalty kick, it was being taken on the side with the Bayern fans. We needed a much more seasoned player like Ivanovic to take it. Lukaku's nerves showed in the very first minute where he was subbed on and got a yellow card. Nothing that can be done about it now but this a huge disappointment for Chelsea given the circumstances of going down a man and holding on until 10 seconds remaining.

As for Javi Martinez, what a tool. The guy goes down, thus halting Chelsea's attack. Looking at him, I thought he was genuinely injured - especially when the medical team came to take him. Fifteen seconds later he was back on the pitch. Are Spanish players the European counterparts to Iranians in diving and time-wasting.
    Are you kidding me? Y'all got a mini Karma for the extreme luck you had in 2012 finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Are you kidding me? Y'all got a mini Karma for the extreme luck you had in 2012 finals.
      Funnily enough, I thought the same after the game. During the Bayern onslaught throughout the second half, all I could think of was Drogba's goal in the CL Final and thinking the same may happen to Chelsea now. Even when Lukaku went to shoot the fifth penalty, I said to myself 'he's no Drogba'.

Anyway, Chelsea is a young team with the likes of Hazard, Lukaku, Oscar, Mata, Schurrle and is slowly building from the bottom up again. I'm not so disappointed in losing to Bayern as I am to losing to Guardiola. It's a shame Heynckes left.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
        Bayern sucked. How much possession and how many opportunities did they waste before they finally got a lucky break? Martinez was fortunate to have the ball roll to his feet like that.

Chelsea were tactically superior and played with 10 men for the last 40 minutes. Even Arsenal managed to beat Bayern 2-0 in Germany. LOL.
        Originally posted by Naap View Post
        First Arsenal bea Bayern 3:1 and lost 0:3. Second Bayern needs time with the new tactics of Guardiola. Next time when these to teams met each other it will not be so close
        first of all, bayern beat arsenal 3-1 in london and lost 2-0 in munich and advanced on away goals.

second, if it wasnt for a lapse of concentration by neuer on the second goal, chelsea would have even lost the game 2-1. not to say chelsea should have been reduced to even 9 men with the harsh tackle by torres on martinez which almost broke his kneed.

third, cech single handedly saved mourinho and chelsea's blushes. the game could have finished 6-2.

fourth when u have 10 or 11 players in ur penalty area defending, which chelsea and mourinho both are masters of now, its not going to be easy to actually score that easily considering the ball has to pass through 11 bodies, 22 legs and 2 hands. for bayern to be able to create so many chances and score twice inspite of this, actually goes to say how good bayern were to be able to keep going through that wall. if bayern had a proper finisher like lewandowski, u would have seen how superior bayern was and how much chelsea tactics were actually failing
        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 09-01-2013, 03:17 AM.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

today; Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          how are u gonna say bayern sucked, if it wasnt for cech the game would have finished 6-2
          Did you forget the 3-4 100% chances for chelsea AFTER the red card?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

^ bayern was superior to chelsea. chelsea just parks the bus in every game.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              I partly blame the decision on Mourinho as well. Not only was it the final penalty kick, it was being taken on the side with the Bayern fans. We needed a much more seasoned player like Ivanovic to take it. Lukaku's nerves showed in the very first minute where he was subbed on and got a yellow card. Nothing that can be done about it now but this a huge disappointment for Chelsea given the circumstances of going down a man and holding on until 10 seconds remaining.

As for Javi Martinez, what a tool. The guy goes down, thus halting Chelsea's attack. Looking at him, I thought he was genuinely injured - especially when the medical team came to take him. Fifteen seconds later he was back on the pitch. Are Spanish players the European counterparts to Iranians in diving and time-wasting.

Chelsea lost to Bayern. This is Jose Mourinho is a blow.

:whatta::whatta::whatta:
              FOOTBALL SHOPING ONLINE,footballtshirtuk.com IS YOU PARADISE.

Comment

Working...
              X