No announcement yet.

2013/14 NBA Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to look this up. Kobe is 32nd ALLTIME in assists.......ALLTIME! and he is not even a point guard. Check mate
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      it won't be pretty cuz you don't have anything logical to say kid! I have forgot more basketball than everyone knows here ...combined!! for your info Kobe has been one of the leaders in assists amongst non-point guards all of his career not just last year.
      I kinda find it funny that gasol went 1-10 last night after your comments. Poetic justice in my favor!!
      You obviously didn't read my post if you are talking about me losing an argument because Pau went 1-10 last night....

And Kobe played 17 years in the NBA. He could do a lot of things in 17 years. There are a lot of players that have done more than Kobe in less years by the way. It's kinda funny that you are digging up these stats to prove Kobe isn't a ballhog.
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Steven Adams brings tears to my eyes, are we finally done with Scrubkins?

Comment

I know its late news but I still can't get over the fact that Derrick Rose will be out for another season.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoad...-to-derrick-ro
          sigpic

Comment

Best PG in the game!

Comment

Westbrook and Rose no doubt they were going to be the most dominant point guards in the league for years, but unfortunately for Rose it will be a different story. I don't see him coming back from this second injury as the Rose we saw winning the MVP.
              sigpic

Comment

i know the team is old, but i am shocked at how poorly the brooklyn nets are doing!!

and in general, what is up with the east? only 2-3 good teams, then the rest are not even average! the nba is very lopsided with talent, and most of it is in the western conference.

Comment

Working...
                X