X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby Wambach Marries Sarah Huffman

I always knew she was gay.

http://www.people.com/people/article...l?xid=outbrain

Looks like Team USA soccer star Abby Wambach has earned another gold – this time, a wedding band.

Wambach, 33, married longtime girlfriend and fellow soccer star Sarah Huffman, 29, on Oct. 5 at the Villas at Po'ipu Kai on the island of Kauai in Hawaii, TMZ reports.

The intimate wedding was held on the beach at sunset in front of the couple's family and closest friends, according to TMZ.

Several members of the Team USA soccer team were in attendance, including Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux, who shared several "love"-inspired photos on Instagram from Hawaii, where guests spent their time hiking, cliff diving and sunbathing.

Wambach – who helped the U.S. Women's National Team win the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics – and Huffman will not only be teammates in life but also on the field: The couple currently play for the Western New York Flash, a professional club based in Rochester, NY, that is part of the National Women's Soccer League.

Mila Kunis
    0%
    Belinda Carlisle
    0%
    Megan Fox
    0%
    Chloe Kardashian
    0%
    Jessica Alba
    0%
    Kelly Ripa
    0%
    Miley Cyrus
    0%
    Iranyar Redatank
    0%
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      Who cares?
      Obviously you since you replied to the thread while those who didn't care didn't reply.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

good for her; i enjoy seeing athletes come out and embracing their sexuality. shes a beast of a player too

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

its been recent news about players in the english premier league coming out as well
          I cant imagine a player like Ferdinand coming out and saying he's gay for Neville

Comment

With respect to the poll, I would pick any of these ladies:

Also take a look at http://lingeriebasketball.com for more options.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

kinda suspected she was gay, but didnt know that..!!

as imposing , hard-ass and physically strong of a female footballer as ive ever seen yet she is a super sweet girl with a very mild demeanor.!!
              a local friend's daughter was diagnosed with cancer, we took her to the USwomen's team's training before a match vs canada and she was the most concerned of all the rest of the squad, signed a ton of merchandise for her and forced all her teammates to put their names on the garments.!!
              i was pleasantly surprised..!! no doubt she is plays the male in that marriage..!!

Comment

Working...
              X