No announcement yet.

2013-2014 PFDC Fantasy NBA league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got 10 teams now, we are ready for the draft which is in 30 minutes.

Comment

is it now? cuz all im getting is "Your draft is loading now. A link to enter your draft will appear shortly."
      EDIT: nvm, the timestamps on posts on PFDC are messed up by 30 mins

Comment

That Kevin Martin pick is an automatic pick, I got disconnected for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          That Kevin Martin pick is an automatic pick, I got disconnected for a while.

Yeah I wondered! For me the KG and splitter picks were auto due to my Internet outage
          Can everyone please say who they are there?
          I am FC Bayern
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
            Yeah I wondered! For me the KG and splitter picks were auto due to my Internet outage
            Can everyone please say who they are there?
            I am FC Bayern
            I kept getting disconnected and had trouble with the app (i think service was spotty where i was at during the draft). but i think i have a scrappy team that needs improvement but i am decent at making mid season adjustments.

my team name is : the ali daeis

Comment

i was there for the draft till the last 3 for the bench players. i think i got a pretty good team. my team name is campeones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IranFootball10 View Post
                i was there for the draft till the last 3 for the bench players. i think i got a pretty good team. my team name is campeones
                thats funny, my fantasy football team is called los campeones =)

Comment

I thought the draft would be at 9pm PT Sunday... so I missed it AGAIN

Anyways... I am aware that the trade I am involved in for Blake Griffin is highway robbery, BUT I would never stand for having any Lakers on my team. So don't veto it. Merci
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I will let the league decide on this one, it's a bit lopsided but not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                      I thought the draft would be at 9pm PT Sunday... so I missed it AGAIN

Anyways... I am aware that the trade I am involved in for Blake Griffin is highway robbery, BUT I would never stand for having any Lakers on my team. So don't veto it. Merci
                      Blake is gonna have a shitty year though and Kasrakhan will violate our asses.

Comment

yeah Kasrakhan's team was the only one that popped out for me. But if KOBE, westbrook and Rondo come back anything close to their usual selves, then watchout! I am issuing a rape alert!
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

fuk man i miss the draft every year :@

Comment

Then veto it and tell him to be more fair on trades.

I gave him a more even trade and he tossed it out... well.. I think it was more fair

Blake is going to be fine, he will be like 19/9/4 or something similar
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                              Then veto it and tell him to be more fair on trades.

I gave him a more even trade and he tossed it out... well.. I think it was more fair

Blake is going to be fine, he will be like 19/9/4 or something similar
                              It's not an outrageous trade TBH, trades like this should be voted against by the majority anyway. I only come in when BS trades pop up.

Comment

It's not an outrageous trade TBH, trades like this should be voted against by the majority anyway. I only come in when BS trades pop up.
                                Blake had a sick game today: 20/16/6 and he made all of his FTs. Just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X