Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messy View Post
    Blake had a sick game today: 20/16/6 and he made all of his FTs. Just sayin
    That looks like a Pau statline, as I said it is not too much lopsided for the commissioner to react. The chance of BG finally taking a leap since his rookie season is high enough to justify your trade too.

Comment

this new button that lets you put all of your active players on is the greatest fucking thing ever

Comment

Lol please....you guys are tripping. Can't believe that this veto is even being discussed. It's an absolute fair trade and I think I am getting the better end, that's why I did it.

Blake Griffin is an overrated fantasy player (and real life player, too). He will get you 18/10 but nothing else. Not to mention, he'll lose FT% for you every week. Pau, on the other hand, fills the box. I am expecting 17 points, 9-10 rebounds, 4-5 assists, 1.5 blocks, and 1 steal, all while shooting very good FG% and FT%.

Plus, the experts at Yahoo clearly agree with me. That's why Pau's draft rank was 20 and Blake's was 40+.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Lol please....you guys are tripping. Can't believe that this veto is even being discussed. It's an absolute fair trade and I think I am getting the better end, that's why I did it.

Blake Griffin is an overrated fantasy player (and real life player, too). He will get you 18/10 but nothing else. Not to mention, he'll lose FT% for you every week. Pau, on the other hand, fills the box. I am expecting 17 points, 9-10 rebounds, 4-5 assists, 1.5 blocks, and 1 steal, all while shooting very good FG% and FT%.

Plus, the experts at Yahoo clearly agree with me. That's why Pau's draft rank was 20 and Blake's was 40+.
          I see, that's why we should all encourage such trades in your favor

Comment

i wish i could play this year have fun guys..

who got my boys DRose and Noah?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              i wish i could play this year have fun guys..

who got my boys DRose and Noah?
              i got rose

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

As soon as Kobe comes back Pau's value will sink. The Lakers are going to be a train wreck this year, and Pau's numbers will not be consistent. He will be a top 50 player though, but that will be carried on the fact that he is a FC with good percentages It is going to be fun to watch though...

Blake isn't over-rated. He can't play great defense, but all of his problems came from Vinny Del Negro being a garbage coach with a lesbian haircut. Doc is going to make him better, we are slowing going to see him play better as the season goes on. It's only his 4th year and people are shitting on him cause he's a Clipper.
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

In reality, pau and blake differ big time. Not so much in fantasy terms imo

Comment

Working...
                  X