Central European Time
    [ATTACH]13310[/ATTACH]

DRAW

BENTO PORTUGAL REACTION TO DRAW

HAMREN SWEDEN REACTION TO DRAW

DECHAMPS FRANCE REACTION TO DRAW

LAGERBACK ICELAND REACTION TO DRAW
    Last edited by PERSIANMAFIA; 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM. Reason: stadiums

sucks that either portugal or sweden wont make the cup. i wanted to see them both so basically either ronaldo or ibra wont be in the world cup. thats huge!

i think portugal should make it cuz ronaldo is the one of the biggest names in the game. But then again i wanna see swedish girls

Comment

we will make it because i will go to stockholm wearing this! DODODODO SOUED!

Comment

Hopefully it will be Portugal as they do not use any Bosnians in their team.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Swedeeeeen!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

With Bosnia already qualified, it will be awesome if Sweden didn't make it to teach Zlatan Ibrahimovic a lesson not to pretend he is Swedish.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I like Sweden more tbh! But how amazing would it be if Iceland made it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                we will make it because i will go to stockholm wearing this! DODODODO SOUED!

with this one it's going to be hard for sweden to win you need to get adidas

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                With Bosnia already qualified, it will be awesome if Sweden didn't make it to teach Zlatan Ibrahimovic a lesson not to pretend he is Swedish.
                Ibrahimović born in Sweden to a Bosnian Muslim father and a Croatian Catholic mother

so croatia also not going to make it

wc
                france
                greece
                iceland
                portugal
                Last edited by PERSIANMAFIA; 10-23-2013, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
                  Ibrahimović born in Sweden to a Bosnian Muslim father and a Croatian Catholic mother

so croatia also not going to make it
                  True. He could have opted for either one of his actual countries whose blood he has.

Comment

Intercontinental Play-offs

Central European Time

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
                      Central European Time
                      [ATTACH]13311[/ATTACH]
                      Hopefully the arab team will not act out of character and will lose very badly in spite of sauding the refs.

Comment

I got tickets for Sweden Portugal game

Comment

Between Croatia/Iceland and Greece/Romania, which two teams do you guys like to see reach the World Cup?

I personally think it would be nice to see Romania make it back to the big tournament after so many years.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                            Between Croatia/Iceland and Greece/Romania, which two teams do you guys like to see reach the World Cup?

I personally think it would be nice to see Romania make it back to the big tournament after so many years.
                            Obviously Iceland and Romania

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post

Croatia and Romania

Croatia is a great team so its better for the world cup with better teams. And therefore i like romania over greece.

Comment

Working...
                              X