World Cup Qualifiers Nov 13-20 | Discussion Thread

13/11/13 20:30 Mexico - New Zealand
    13/11/13 15:00 Jordan - Uruguay

15/11/13 19:00 Greece - Romania
    15/11/13 19:45 Portugal - Sweden
    15/11/13 19:45 Ukraine - France
    15/11/13 19:45 Iceland - Croatia

16/11/13 15:00 Nigeria - Ethiopia (2-1)
    16/11/13 19:00 Senegal - Ivory Coast (1-3)

17/11/13 14:30 Cameroon - Tunisia (0-0)

19/11/13 16:00 Egypt - Ghana (1-6)
    19/11/13 18:15 Algeria - Burkina Faso (2-3)
    19/11/13 18:15 Croatia - Iceland
    19/11/13 18:45 Sweden - Portugal
    19/11/13 18:00 Romania - Greece
    19/11/13 20:00 France - Ukraine

20/11/13 06:00 New Zealand - Mexico
    20/11/13 23:00 Uruguay - Jordan

Times are in GMT.

Stadium in Reykjavik where Iceland and Croatia will face off on Friday, yesterday. Croatians won't know what hit them !

BYjJbq8CUAAxkSh.jpg

- Mexico have called up an all-domestic squad for the play off. No players from Europe.

- Uruguay haven been camping in Turkey for 2 days now, flying to Jordan tonight

- One of Ibrahimovic or CR will miss the world cup

- Greece or Romania (the winner will hopefully be in our WC group )

And I will be at the game and see Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic fight for the world cup spot

Comment

It's pretty sad Portugal or Sweden will stay home next year, both teams deserve to be in the World Cup. But I must admit I find Portugal a very annoying opponent with big ego's, they eliminated my favorite teams (Iran and Netherlands 2 times) lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
        It's pretty sad Portugal or Sweden will stay home next year, both teams deserve to be in the World Cup. But I must admit I find Portugal a very annoying opponent with big ego's, they eliminated my favorite teams (Iran and Netherlands 2 times) lol.
        It would be shocking if Iran wasn't your favorite team. But as in which teams is better I would say Portugal (Ronaldo vs Messi will likely happen) and its because they have a stronger team than Sweden. They're players play better and are in the best leagues in the world. Sweden is Ibrahimovic. If he isn't there they are nothing, basically he is the team. Swedish players don't have what it takes to win this game because Portugal will be marking Ibrahimovic all the way through. Please don't tell that Sweden beat England because England is thinking of the future by playing out its youth unlike other countries that are fielding their best. Sweden is still using Svensson who is 37 years of age, even though he wouldn't be the oldest player in the WC if his team qualified or if Schwarzer is going to be on the list for Australia

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
          It would be shocking if Iran wasn't your favorite team. But as in which teams is better I would say Portugal (Ronaldo vs Messi will likely happen) and its because they have a stronger team than Sweden. They're players play better and are in the best leagues in the world. Sweden is Ibrahimovic. If he isn't there they are nothing, basically he is the team. Swedish players don't have what it takes to win this game because Portugal will be marking Ibrahimovic all the way through. Please don't tell that Sweden beat England because England is thinking of the future by playing out its youth unlike other countries that are fielding their best. Sweden is still using Svensson who is 37 years of age, even though he wouldn't be the oldest player in the WC if his team qualified or if Schwarzer is going to be on the list for Australia
          that's why I mentioned Iran first, and Netherlands second. Actually I would love to see Iran getting grouped with Netherlands and beat the Dutch , I would go outside in my Iran jersey all the way!!

Comment

its a shame, sweeds bring hotter bitttches to brazil, but i think Portugal gonna squeak by ..!! same with France..!!

i hope mexico chokes though

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              its a shame, sweeds bring hotter bitttches to brazil, but i think Portugal gonna squeak by ..!! same with France..!!

It isn't over yet its only just begun.

Comment

It isn't over yet its only just begun.
                yea man i too prefer to have a ton of hot blonds in brazil than one well known fag..!

as a team Portuguese have a better chance of nicking it but Ibra is in a super form and might just single handily take Sweden to brazil..!!
                this is definitely the juiciest and most exciting of all the play-off encounters..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

lmaaaaaaaaooo that reason though

Comment

Schwarzer retired from Australia's national team last week.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Uruguay team arrives in Amman. Some happy Jordanians go on to mob Suarez as he gets off the team bus !

Comment

hopefully Uruguay rapes the hell out of Jordan
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Swedeeeeeeen!! Also rooting for underdogs Iceland & New Zealand

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Schwarzer retired from Australia's national team last week.
                            That's strange because he did announce a few months ago that he wants to play in the WC.

Comment

That's strange because he did announce a few months ago that he wants to play in the WC.
                              No, he's gone. Maybe by WC he meant the toilet.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc...er-retires.ap/
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X