[TORONTO MEMBERS] Brazil vs. Chile Friendly @ Rogers Centre Tues Nov 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[TORONTO MEMBERS] Brazil vs. Chile Friendly @ Rogers Centre Tues Nov 19

North America fails at publicizing these events.

Considering any decent team barely comes to Canada let alone north america too often at this time of the year, I highly recommend you buy your tickets ASAP.

tickets on ticketmaster.ca

2 for 1 promo code:

Brazil

get 1 free tick

Comment

you are so right about horrible promotions for soccer games in north america

problem in US is there is no longer an all soccer channel...shits spread all over different channels and if those channels arent part of the whole thing or they're not showing the game, there is no mention of it. They need to flex their social media muscle a little more and at least promote it online for everyone who is part of any kind of soccer page or a team fan club. im a hardcore follower and i barely know about these things, let alone people who are casual fans.

this past summer they did a HORRIBLE job of organizing and promoting the guiness cup....they also made it tough to buy tickets as a group. the LA tickets were so expensive that if you werent a real fan of those clubs you probably wouldnt go.

Comment

my brazilian friend forced me to go to the airport today, we went waited for two hours and then found out that they went out through a private gate…
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          you are so right about horrible promotions for soccer games in north america

problem in US is there is no longer an all soccer channel...shits spread all over different channels and if those channels arent part of the whole thing or they're not showing the game, there is no mention of it. They need to flex their social media muscle a little more and at least promote it online for everyone who is part of any kind of soccer page or a team fan club. im a hardcore follower and i barely know about these things, let alone people who are casual fans.

this past summer they did a HORRIBLE job of organizing and promoting the guiness cup....they also made it tough to buy tickets as a group. the LA tickets were so expensive that if you werent a real fan of those clubs you probably wouldnt go.
          Yeah, I agree. The Federations facebook only had a few mentions of the game in Toronto.

Ticket Prices were:

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
          my brazilian friend forced me to go to the airport today, we went waited for two hours and then found out that they went out through a private gate…
          shame.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

that sucks....u should make ur friend make up for it

Comment

Working...
            X