Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new Inter owner was confirmed president ending Moratti's 18year tenure

Thohir replaces Moratti as Inter president

Following an extraordinary general meeting on Friday the new Nerazzurri owner was confirmed president, ending the oil tycoon's 18-year tenure
    Inter owner Erick Thohir has become president of the club, ending Massimo Moratti's 18-year spell in charge following an extraordinary general meeting on Friday.

The Indonesian business man, bought a majority stake in the club in October, and the 68-year-old Italian is looking forward to a new era for the Nerazzurri.

"I am truly pleased I have found the new owners of this glorious club," Moratti told the club's official website.

"I am convinced they are more than equipped to keep on adding new successes to our beloved colours. Personally I feel honoured I have been the President of Inter for so many years."

Moratti took control of the Nerazzurri

His son is a Juve fan

im ok with this as long as he can bring some money to the league. tired of these super spenders taking the good players from serie A every year.

Comment

Inter needed to hit that refresh button, it would be nice to regularly see them in CL contention.

Comment

Working...
      X