• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Dead in Algerian World Cup Celebration

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4309491.html

-.-

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Just for qualifying for the WC? What the heck would happen if they won?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
      Just for qualifying for the WC? What the heck would happen if they won?
      These animals are the worst form of arabs in the world, they put france in a mess, and particularly when they team win (Burning cars, sinking a yacht in the Marseille port, shitting on the french flag) and also big incident at every of their game (remember the play off drama against egypt, incidents during the selling of ticket this year etc..)

Comment

Bunch of savages, even in Montreal they went crazy. I have a bunch of educated Algerian friends and I always tell them how their whole society is messed up.
        sigpic

Comment

freaking berbers

i've known a few in my life and they all had something missing up there

Comment

AW: 12 Dead in Algerian World Cup Celebration

Yeah, all fucking racists. Oh wait, no, that's us.

Comment

The best way to get over your racism: date women of other ethnicities. Seriously, it will open your eyes. Women are most beautiful creatures, and this will quell your hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                The best way to get over your racism: date women of other ethnicities. Seriously, it will open your eyes. Women are most beautiful creatures, and this will quell your hate.
                yes until u have a bad break up with them and you'll hate that race even more

Comment

us iranians are so racist...i think it stems from jealousy or an inferiority complex

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    us iranians are so racist...i think it stems from jealousy or an inferiority complex
                    The day you will live near a significant number of these people you will change your mind.
                    It is because of them and their behaviour there is so much racism and racist party is so high in france

Comment

Working...
                    X