Iranians connection to Arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians connection to Arsenal?

It feels as Arsenal is very popular among Iranians? Hows' that in compare with Man Utd or other British teams for Iranians ?.

Personally I haven't like Arsenal much ... but sure hope they kick Chelsea's ass tomorrow. Let see what happens.

Any prediction for tomorrow's game ? injured list etc etc news ?

They have an Iranian owner but I doubt that has much to do with it

Comment

I was thinking of fandom and not financial interest. I wonder if their Jersey got copied by PP in the old days have to do with it. Also Moshir would have to sell interest soon.

As of July 1, 2011, the majority shareholder in the club is the American
      Stan Kroenke, who holds 66.64% of the parent company. His rival, the Russian-Uzbek Alisher Usmanov, owns 29.11%. (MOshiri and Usmanov have to sell their interest to Kroenke per Company's internal laws; but not sure when that'd happen)

Comment

There was a stupid rumour a while back about kaabi to arsenal

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Chelsea. We played way better than you guys today anyways

Comment

Well it has nothing to do with Iranian or Iranian American for me. My best friend's son happened to be an Arsenal fan and when I was a kid, as a gift, he got me an Arsenal soccer jersey. Ever since then I was a fan of Arsenal football. I didn't even know Iranians liked Arsenal that much. I thought the team Iranians cheered for was Bayern Munich, considering we had Ali Daei there and Ali Karimi. @Perspolis fan you might of won the battle but the war still wages on. So far Arsenal surpassed my expectations this year. Now if we can just get some consistent play we might have a shot at this. Chelsea is a solid team I can't be mad at you for that. A tie is like kissing your sister as the old saying goes but when the other team plays better, I'll take it. 2nd place is not bad if it was not for that guy named Suarez, the biter, we would be on top of the table. I know eventually Liverpool will fold like an accordion. Good luck to you guys on the rest of the season my blue friend.
            It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

i am a big arsenal fan but EPL teams are not as popular as spanish or italian leagues simply because IRIB does not show EPL for many years now

Comment

Most Iranians in Sweden over the age of 20 cheer for either a German Team/English or an Italian team. I am a milan fan my neighbor she is an Inter fan and we have well everything but these new kids.....

This new generation are all lover of Barcelona and Real Madrid (so damn boring)

Comment

Most Iranians I know actually like Chelsea.... or used to, at least. Have not noticed a special connection to Arsenal.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Most Iranians in Sweden over the age of 20 cheer for either a German Team/English or an Italian team. I am a milan fan my neighbor she is an Inter fan and we have well everything but these new kids.....

This new generation are all lover of Barcelona and Real Madrid (so damn boring)
                  What are you doing here? Get back to the picture thread!
                  Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Many Iranians support Arsenal due to their geographical in North London. Due to the large Iranian-populations in affluent areas of West and North London, most Iranians either support Chelsea or Arsenal. I would say that more support Arsenal due to their style of play and the added bonus that a part-owner is Iranian.
                    Last edited by princeofpersia1; 12-25-2013, 10:49 AM.
                    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

don't miss belly dance moves at 2:00 +

Comment

Working...
                      X