Canada vs Sweeden Olympic Ice Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada vs Sweeden Olympic Ice Hockey

Canada won gold in Olympic hockey beating sweeden 3-0 in what wasnt even a contest Canada dominated. Sorry Zamboor
    in 6 games Canada only let in 3 goals
    first team to ever win the gold back to back and go undefeated
    Toews Crosby Doughty Weber Getzlaf are some of the best hockey players in the world
    Canada also beat USA in the semi finals 1-0 but the score should have been much bigger for Canada
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

theres controversy surrounding the game as one of the key swedish players was banned from the final for testing positive for doping. he says it was an allergy medication for his asthma

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

yes thats true but thats not Canadas fault. Believe me even if he played Canada would have won. But yes the Olympic committee made a mistake there
      He took allergy medication which had a banned substance in it but that substance is not banned in the NHL mistake by the IOC
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Canada totally dominant in both hockey and curling: Their men and women teams won 4 gold medals in the events!!
        Can anyone please post some video highlights here? I looked on YouTube but clips seem to get removed right away.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

http://olympics.cbc.ca/videos/live/v...h-webcast.html
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

was zibanejad playing for sweden?

what happened to him getting drafted into NHL ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              was zibanejad playing for sweden?

what happened to him getting drafted into NHL ?
              No he wasn't called up to the Olympic squad but he's playing for one of the best teams in the NHL, the Ottawa Senators. He's still pretty young, only 20 I believe

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
              X