Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo Zidane to play for France, not Spain

http://www.france24.com/en/20140224-...ce=twitterfeed
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

He should play for France. He will have a better chance to shine with the weaker French than the Spanish. Good choice
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Well done. Fuck spain get money!

Comment

While Algeria and France both have a claim to him due to blood ties, Spain has no business pursuing him.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

First he has to show he is talented and has not only the name of his father
          sigpic

Comment

He should play for Algeria or France.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He is talented, I've seen him play. Nobody knows how good he will turn out. Even his brothers are good!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                While Algeria and France both have a claim to him due to blood ties, Spain has no business pursuing him.
                his mother is spanish, thus he also has spanish blood...

if we are talking about blood, he should be playing for either Spain or Algeria, as he has no french blood in him
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

if we are talking about blood, he should be playing for either Spain or Algeria, as he has no french blood in him
                  in that case there would be a small amount of blood teams in the world. A + Team B + Team B - team O team and so on lol xD

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post

My bad, I thought his mother was French. So Spain and Algeria it is.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      He is talented, I've seen him play. Nobody knows how good he will turn out. Even his brothers are good!
                      I would also be able to go pro if my dad would put me in Real Madrid training academies since I started to learn how to walk

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        My bad, I thought his mother was French. So Spain and Algeria it is.
                        Ancestors of humans are from Africa (let's say Zimbabwe), so he is also eligible for Zimbabwe in this case

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ancestors of humans are from Africa (let's say Zimbabwe), so he is also eligible for Zimbabwe in this case
                          Africa is not a country and there is no nationality of African.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            KC has blue eyes and blonde hair. African's are dark skinned like chocolate and have curly hairs and very large penises. It's impossible for Aryan blooded KC to be from Africa.

Now give him all your gold.

Comment

Working...
                            X