Nice video clip and song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video clip and song

So I have a bias... I do think this is an awsome video clip though, and a really cool song too, from the rythem to the words.

wa 3oqbal Iran fa kas el 3alam insha Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td_1cVptCLw

Originally posted by Pharaoh
    wa 3oqbal Iran fa kas el 3alam insha Allah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td_1cVptCLw
    egypt seems like a good team, they were showing egypt vs england from a previous world cup and they were good.

and i dont know what that says ^^^ but if its good thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
      egypt seems like a good team, they were showing egypt vs england from a previous world cup and they were good.
      and i dont know what that says ^^^ but if its good thanks
      Ah, that was Italia '90... the last time we were in the World Cup Unless what they were showing was the World Youth Championship in 2003.. 1-0 win for Egypt over England.

Well the video is about Egypt's success in the African Cup. What I said basically translates to, "And the same on the way for Iran in the World Cup, God willing."

Comment

Thanks mate,
        Egypt is my 2nd team after Iran and i think we have same style of football (keep the ball for too long and show off ). I think you'll get to 2010 WC if you keep Hassan Shehata as coach.
        Mido = Karimi (the stars)
        Hussam Hassan = Ali Daei (the old guys)

By the way mate, are you Ahlawy willa Zamalkawy?
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

haha no truer words were spoken. Egypt's football is flowing, attacking, possession-heavy, and pretty like Iran's, but unfortunately that's not always effective and doesn't always translate to wins. Example... Egypt ahd the most goals in Africa the last two World Cup qualifying phases (2002 and 2006), but didn't qualify. Makes no sense! But it shows you that the teams that can win ugly will get further than those that can play beautifully but lose. Hopefully Iran can win in the World Cup in addition to the pretty football I know they'll play.

It's just the way the kids on the streets in Cairo grow up playing ball. There's no room for proper matches, just two-on-two or three-on-three skills contests where getting the ball between your oponents feet (kobri) means you've scored a goal . I imagine it's very similar in Tehran.

I was with my brother in law (Iranian) for most of the day today and the guy is talking about the World Cup day and night. He can't wait, and frankly, neither can I. The guy is already losing sleep.

When I watch Iran play, I could swear it's the Egyptian team with different names on the shirts. The styles are identical, as I'm sure you've noticed. And I probably would never have ended up being aware that the Iranian team was so similar if I hadn't lived in Saudi Arabia for a few years and paid so much attention to Asian football.

Had to turn in my World Cup predictions the other day. People thought I'm nuts, but I have Iran in the round of 16, insha Allah. My prediction for the first game was a 2-2 draw with Mexico, but insha Allah TM pulls of the upset and beats them instead.

Oh, and I'm Ahlawy

Comment

Beeeb Beeeb Ahli Beeb Beeeb Ahli
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
              Beeeb Beeeb Ahli Beeb Beeeb Ahli
              must be a lot of Egyptians in Qatar

Comment

Working...
              X