• Show
Clear All

Scenario:

Brazil loses.

People go nuts.

World Cup Cancelled.

Iran goes back home undefeated.

Comment

Brazil Line-up: Cesar, Marcelo, Luiz, Silva, Alves, Paulinho, Gustavi, Hulk, Oscar, Neymar, Fred.

Comment

mother of god

Comment

There is nothing I love more than WC upsets

Croatia 1 - Brazil 0

Brazil is playing like ****

Comment

WTF is going ooooooooooooooooon!!!!!! My whole world cup bet is down the toilet right now

Comment

Lmaooooo

Comment

Brazil suckss

Comment

Bad defending from Croatia, goal for Brazil. What a game

Comment

and my bet is alive

Comment

1-1
                      HT
                      Pretty good game so far with momentum with Brazil as expected

Comment

expected stronger performance from Brazil. But doesnt matter, they will win at the end.

Comment

I think Croatia will put one more in the net... right now they are satisfied and are pulling back, they can attack if it comes down to it. Its a GREAT game tho!

Comment

Re: Brazil vs. Croatia [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Croatia can do much better in attack,, but they show amazing aggression, I think this game is still up for grabs

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Brazil was seriously lacking hunger and tempo at the beginning and they got punished for it - that's what Croatia always does. But after the 1st 15-20 minutes, Brazil seriously picked up the tempo and dictated the game and got the well deserved equalizer. Great match for both fans and neutrals so far.

Well, as with everything with this world cup, it looked like it was heading for disaster, but suddenly things start looking up - even true with So Paolo's weather today. Croatia definitely looked tired at the end of the half, so I would definitely tip this game in favor of Brazil going into the 2nd half.

BTW, that was the 1st ever Brazilian own goal in WC history - 98 matches!

Comment

Oscar & Neymar are about the only two living up to brazil billing so far ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X